COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Oh yeah the Shinigami arc, that helps, indeed.

Well I was glad we were so right on about Oboro, kind of easy call. The only reason I said it couldn't be him was because I didn't remember him being healed, what a derp. I said it would be him 100% if that wasn't the case xD

Yeah Mugetsu dat Aizen pls!

Also 2k h4h4h4 :4head
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh yeah the Shinigami arc, that helps, indeed.

Well I was glad we were so right on about Oboro, kind of easy call. The only reason I said it couldn't be him was because I didn't remember him being healed, what a derp. I said it would be him 100% if that wasn't the case xD

Yeah Mugetsu dat Aizen pls!

Also 2k h4h4h4 :4head
Well look now who's the Gintama noob dude 8)

But do you think they will be able to stop them? I mean Gintoki can hardly put a fight on now and both factions are so weakened that they can't do much either. Basically everyone is pretty much down, the only ones looking unharmed are Shinpachi and Kamui's buddy XD Guess it's up for Katsura to finally save the day? :3c

You mean my character? :?bunny
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]2999054[/split]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top