COME FOR A SCHWING: niichan nag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If I would take everything seriously I would've left like a certain someone :kappa

Did you try WoW by now?
:oooh

Yeah I've played to level 10. Haven't had the best motivation to go back since I started a new character in Borderlands. SOMEWHAT underwhelmed by the game, but I might continue.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dayums...always popcornirino in hurr:popcorn




:gnut
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:oooh

Yeah I've played to level 10. Haven't had the best motivation to go back since I started a new character in Borderlands. SOMEWHAT underwhelmed by the game, but I might continue.
well like Nuno said, the beginning is slow and not particularly interesting, it gets better and more diverse with increasing levels. Your choice if you feel like continuing. What class/race did you choose?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
well like Nuno said, the beginning is slow and not particularly interesting, it gets better and more diverse with increasing levels. Your choice if you feel like continuing. What class/race did you choose?
Yeah I imagine so, but I'm not sure whether it's worth the money/time to me right now. Especially if I really get into it and have to buy the expansion and more subscriptions.

I'm a Worgen Feral Druid
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
20 bucks for 1-90 so expens.... :residentsleeper
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
20 bucks was including sub for a month . . . :residentsleeper
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
20 bucks it's Katsura at the end!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Wich are the 20 bucks Nuno's mentioning... 5$ (for the game) + 12$ is 17$ :residentsleeper
Math is hard for that guy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But what if I want to play past those two months? What if I don't feel like cramming my entire gameplay experience into those two months? Subscriptions are restrictive and annoying. :nah
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
But what if I want to play past those two months? What if I don't feel like cramming my entire gameplay experience into those two months? Subscriptions are restrictive and annoying. :nah
Then you pay another, jeez. You complicate things so much. The fact remains that paying 20 bucks for a huge game 1-90 is nothing. It's like buying a shitty game on Steam. If you enjoy it enough to keep going it obviously becomes more costly, but you aren't even at that point, rofl.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Maybe your opinion is restrictive and annoying? :kappa
wow mate you blew my mind away :kappa

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Katsura the new Aizen of Gintama!!!
Dude, like seriously who CAN it be? Why keep it a cliffhanger if it isn't someone known? Oboro is dead otherwise I'd but odds on him.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Seems like I rustled some jimmies! :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Gintoki pwned him?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gintoki pwned him?
Gintoki beat him, but he's not dead yet. It would be pretty fitting to see him show up, considering he talked to the Tendoshu about using "this puppet" to reveal their true enemy. Wait, let me look at it again.

http://www.mangareader.net/gintama/398/10

Read from there or the whole chapter if you like, it's obvious that he's talking about Takasugi taking care of Gintoki. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he shows up again now, using the opportunity to get rid of both. Since this chapter it was obvious that the Tendoshu are simply using Takasugi to put an end to what proved to be a thread to their leadership again, unexpectedly.

Afterwards Katsura shows up to save the day!

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

btw, if you are curious about the anime you should the full post here: http://hiwamatanoboru.com/2014/11/28/gintama-520/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top