Gary has no taste 


If I would take everything seriously I would've left like a certain someone![]()
Did you try WoW by now?



well like Nuno said, the beginning is slow and not particularly interesting, it gets better and more diverse with increasing levels. Your choice if you feel like continuing. What class/race did you choose?
Yeah I've played to level 10. Haven't had the best motivation to go back since I started a new character in Borderlands. SOMEWHAT underwhelmed by the game, but I might continue.
Yeah I imagine so, but I'm not sure whether it's worth the money/time to me right now. Especially if I really get into it and have to buy the expansion and more subscriptions.well like Nuno said, the beginning is slow and not particularly interesting, it gets better and more diverse with increasing levels. Your choice if you feel like continuing. What class/race did you choose?

Still have to pay a subscription (which is ridiculous in this day and age)20 bucks for 1-90 so expens....![]()


Wich are the 20 bucks Nuno's mentioning... 5$ (for the game) + 12$ is 17$Still have to pay a subscription (which is ridiculous in this day and age)

Math is hard for that guy.Wich are the 20 bucks Nuno's mentioning... 5$ (for the game) + 12$ is 17$![]()


Then you pay another, jeez. You complicate things so much. The fact remains that paying 20 bucks for a huge game 1-90 is nothing. It's like buying a shitty game on Steam. If you enjoy it enough to keep going it obviously becomes more costly, but you aren't even at that point, rofl.But what if I want to play past those two months? What if I don't feel like cramming my entire gameplay experience into those two months? Subscriptions are restrictive and annoying.![]()
wow mate you blew my mind awayMaybe your opinion is restrictive and annoying?![]()

Dude, like seriously who CAN it be? Why keep it a cliffhanger if it isn't someone known? Oboro is dead otherwise I'd but odds on him.Katsura the new Aizen of Gintama!!!

Stop it, it's pure logic... Jesus.ITT: Fanboys![]()

But Oboro is alive....?Dude, like seriously who CAN it be? Why keep it a cliffhanger if it isn't someone known? Oboro is dead otherwise I'd but odds on him.
Gintoki beat him, but he's not dead yet. It would be pretty fitting to see him show up, considering he talked to the Tendoshu about using "this puppet" to reveal their true enemy. Wait, let me look at it again.Gintoki pwned him?