Because I don't know them. Why would I? I'm a guy! 




Yeah so playing a human is gay, which means every human on earth is gay huh?I've played other Blizzard games, like WC and Hearthstone. It's more than enough to see that Alliance is for 12 year old boys....![]()
Laughing about dwarves and gnomes and fangasming all about supposedly badass characters like undeads or whatever feels more like a 12 year old kid, honestly 






Haha, taking everything so seriously. Stay mad!Yeah so playing a human is gay, which means every human on earth is gay huh?Laughing about dwarves and gnomes and fangasming all about supposedly badass characters like undeads or whatever feels more like a 12 year old kid, honestly
This whole Alliance/Horde bitchfight is so stupid anyway, just let people play what they want and don't judge them for the character or fraction they chose![]()

If I would take everything seriously I would've left like a certain someoneHaha, taking everything so seriously. Stay mad!![]()
