Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)
In.
In.
You should do a global announcement, so that other people don't miss it too, right?wtf, I came here and was going to suggest we do a game (last year we had one around Christmas too), only to find out sign-ups have already started and no one notified me. SAD LIFE. I don't check this forum so I got lucky now.
In any case: IN

good job,phallus.Tsc, this slacker Misho...
Game 41
start Dec 17
01 Faust
02 Hardy
03 gnut
04 lawlett-kun
05 Farfalla
06 Demonspeed
07 Kat
08 Digitaldude
09 Lovemagi
10 Xadyu
11 Philia
12 3c
0X FrostyMouse -maybe
how dare youwtf, I came here and was going to suggest we do a game (last year we had one around Christmas too), only to find out sign-ups have already started and no one notified me. SAD LIFE. I don't check this forum so I got lucky now.
In any case: IN

yesFT? Does this mean the game is over before we know it and anything good happens?
Like the manga itself?
Also boobs?![]()
23:59h, 16th, my time. maybe later, dunno, im flexi and spontaneous this timeWhen the subscription ends?
maybe thats meAlso can I be happy?


Eleven actually:twelve peeps, kaysens, its gonna be a quite little fairy tail game
Game 41Mafia Game Hall of Shame said:Xadyu is not allowed to participate in Game 40, 41 & 42, because of inactivity in Game 39.