Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Game 41
start Dec 17

Host: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
Theme: Fairy Tail

OH HELLZ YEAH....im in
oh well if cumboi is playin i must join

in
Seem fun. I'm gonna check in that day which time I can be online. So maybe I will join in.
wtf, I came here and was going to suggest we do a game (last year we had one around Christmas too), only to find out sign-ups have already started and no one notified me. SAD LIFE. I don't check this forum so I got lucky now.

In any case: IN
I want to play too.
Signing up for this, if I may.
Ok. I want to play. If its still open?
yeah 16.12 is my last exam so im in
I should prepare some exams, but oh well, I'll try to be as active as I can. LOL
Count me in. :D
I would like to join in the fun. :)

If I have time, but I'm not going to commit right now.

01 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
02 [USER]Hardy[/USER]
03 [USER]gnut[/USER]
04 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
05 [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
06 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
07 [USER]Kat[/USER]
08 [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
09 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
10 [USER]Philia[/USER]
11 [USER]3c[/USER]
12 [USER]desin24[/USER]
13 [USER]Beatrice[/USER]
14 [USER]Holt[/USER]
15 [USER]Mazino[/USER]
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER]
17 [USER]Zasz[/USER]
18 [USER]ProGoddess[/USER]

0X [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER] -maybe
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

be nice...:gnut
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

haven't gotten my xmas bonus from work yet...so looks like I will be running around all weekend and next week shopping:pout
What? Bonus for Christmas?
I think I should hurry up and go live in the US.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Game 41
start Dec 17

Host: [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
Theme: Fairy Tail

game anyone? have time from 17th
OH HELLZ YEAH....im in
oh well if cumboi is playin i must join

in
Seem fun. I'm gonna check in that day which time I can be online. So maybe I will join in.
wtf, I came here and was going to suggest we do a game (last year we had one around Christmas too), only to find out sign-ups have already started and no one notified me. SAD LIFE. I don't check this forum so I got lucky now.

In any case: IN
I want to play too.
Signing up for this, if I may.
Ok. I want to play. If its still open?
yeah 16.12 is my last exam so im in
I should prepare some exams, but oh well, I'll try to be as active as I can. LOL
Count me in. :D
I would like to join in the fun. :)
Let's give it a try. :^_^ It's my first Mafia game so be nice with me
.



Hope next time we'll have a Gintama one or another HxH, looking forward to it ;).

If I have time, but I'm not going to commit right now.

01 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
02 [USER]Hardy[/USER]
03 [USER]gnut[/USER]
04 [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER]
05 [USER]Farfalla[/USER]
06 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
07 [USER]Kat[/USER]
08 [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
09 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
10 [USER]Philia[/USER]
11 [USER]3c[/USER]
12 [USER]desin24[/USER]
13 [USER]Beatrice[/USER]
14 [USER]Holt[/USER]
15 [USER]Mazino[/USER]
16 [USER]Adorien[/USER]
17 [USER]Zasz[/USER]
18 [USER]ProGoddess[/USER]
19 [USER]Erinyes[/USER]

0X [USER]FrostyMouse[/USER] -maybe
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

You have the wrong host name in your posts Faust.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

What? Bonus for Christmas?
I think I should hurry up and go live in the US.
Or you could come to Austria and get your 14th salary for Christmas (13th is the money you get for vacation)
 

Ninja_Pirate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
463
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I wanted to join in... but lil uncomfortable with so many rules (don't know if I will end up getting banned) ... So I will just be a bystander and observe this game so that can participate the next time :hip ... The contestants look so overpowering demons to me :blink (scary scary) ... all the best to everyone :teehee
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

I wanted to join in... but lil uncomfortable with so many rules (don't know if I will end up getting banned) ... So I will just be a bystander and observe this game so that can participate the next time :hip ... The contestants look so overpowering demons to me :blink (scary scary) ... all the best to everyone :teehee
This game is easy. You wouldn't need to post that much to stay relevant anyway. Just don't be an AFK scrub. I believe sign-ups closed tho?

Too bad ut turned so big tho IMO, I'm not in a mood for a huge game tbh, but whatever...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

This game is easy. You wouldn't need to post that much to stay relevant anyway. Just don't be an AFK scrub. I believe sign-ups closed tho?

Too bad ut turned so big tho IMO, I'm not in a mood for a huge game tbh, but whatever...
We can vote kill you first if you want :blush.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Or you could come to Austria and get your 14th salary for Christmas (13th is the money you get for vacation)
Then Austria it is! :arf

I have a friend there actually.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

game will start in about uhm 6 hrs maybe? sign up ending in 3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

game will start in about uhm 6 hrs maybe? sign up ending in 3
So I can still sign OUT :heh ?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

you do
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Okay, I'm in

Please cheer me on as I try to show a good performance :bishie
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

you will do great!

what about mido though? his wife is playing
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

All right, I'm playing.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

So you guys are going through with this fucking ban? >_>
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

Okay, I'm in

Please cheer me on as I try to show a good performance :bishie
vote kill xi0

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

So you guys are going through with this fucking ban? >_>
You're banned? Shocking!!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - SIGN UP for Game 41 (Dec 17)

It didnt start??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top