Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~
Boy...you such an instigator...worse than me
Boy...you such an instigator...worse than me


i thought she wanted to rantAnyway, where's Bea with her big explanation for us?

Probably.i thought she wanted to rant
The others kinda can provide it as well^^'Probably.
After it was proven that Xadyu was Mafia (and that I was right that her protecting Xadyu for no reason on Day 1 meant that she was most likely Mafia) and that she was Mafia as well, she ranted and said that that wasn't why they killed me, and that she'd provide an explanation after the game ended. I'm still waiting.
True, but given that she ranted, I was waiting for hers, not that it really matters.The others kinda can provide it as well^^'
True, but given that she ranted, I was waiting for hers, not that it really matters.

love at first fightWhat
I was already thinking of names for our children![]()

you can have same-sex adoption children o/What
I was already thinking of names for our children![]()
I can do GoT late january.
Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.
Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.
For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.
If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
I'm in!
Also, let me make the avatars this time. We don't need this amateur shit anymore.
Im in for the next one btw
In for the next one.
IM IN.
What is dead may never die.
I'm in as well.
Like if I wanna miss this one. I'm in.
Joining too.
I wanna join ..... but you guys are so hardcore... and I'm so scared of falla-chan.![]()
I am in.
Depending on when Ust will be hosting, I'm in o/
ok actually if its anything past 20th of jan i am out, so i am also dependant on the dates. I thought it was early jan
I thought ust was perma banned after the "incident"!?! I am in.
So, if it's late January, then don't count me now.
Depending on the date I might join or not join.
I'll confirm later.
I'm in.
Another game in late January?
I'm in.![]()
Winter is coming...aah hell...im in![]()
I'm iiin.
I am Dragonbinder ... No mortal man should sound me and live ... Blood for fire, fire for blood
I'm in
you can have same-sex adoption children o/
depending on the exact date i am also in!
except ust wants me for consultation/co-hosting
you will burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnPlease, Ustie, let Evil play! I miss the flames!