Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Boy...you such an instigator...worse than me:gnut
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I am Dragonbinder ... No mortal man should sound me and live ... Blood for fire, fire for blood :thornscream

I'm in
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

i thought she wanted to rant
Probably.

After it was proven that Xadyu was Mafia (and that I was right that her protecting Xadyu for no reason on Day 1 meant that she was most likely Mafia) and that she was Mafia as well, she ranted and said that that wasn't why they killed me, and that she'd provide an explanation after the game ended. I'm still waiting.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

I never had perma ban as far as I know?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Nah, just a 3 game ban.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Probably.

After it was proven that Xadyu was Mafia (and that I was right that her protecting Xadyu for no reason on Day 1 meant that she was most likely Mafia) and that she was Mafia as well, she ranted and said that that wasn't why they killed me, and that she'd provide an explanation after the game ended. I'm still waiting.
The others kinda can provide it as well^^'
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

The others kinda can provide it as well^^'
True, but given that she ranted, I was waiting for hers, not that it really matters.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Pretty sure Beatrice is a guy, btw
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

What

I was already thinking of names for our children :emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

What

I was already thinking of names for our children :emocat
love at first fight:gnut
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Well I mean, maybe....oh nvm
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Why are you discussing game 41 here? Discuss it in the official thread.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

What

I was already thinking of names for our children :emocat
you can have same-sex adoption children o/

depending on the exact date i am also in!
except ust wants me for consultation/co-hosting
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Game 42 / Mafia Game of Thrones
Late January 2015

Host: [USER]Ustegius[/USER]
Theme: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

I can do GoT late january.
Hey, I do follow this thread. I'm sorry ditching the last game I played. Let's just say a lot happened in my personal life and that frustration also left an impression on my online presence, not just here.

Also since that game I have been active on the fun forum, as I have had time for that. Next january I should finally have my own Pc, so Im first time in 2 years capable of hosting.

For the Thrones game, what I had planned was Houses and ranks assigned to players. And lot of background info, for those who enjoy getting more in the game.

If you let me, I would really really love to finally host this.
I'm in!

Also, let me make the avatars this time. We don't need this amateur shit anymore.
Im in for the next one btw
In for the next one.
IM IN.

What is dead may never die.
I'm in as well.
Like if I wanna miss this one. I'm in.
Joining too.
I wanna join ..... but you guys are so hardcore... and I'm so scared of falla-chan. :teehee
Depending on when Ust will be hosting, I'm in o/
ok actually if its anything past 20th of jan i am out, so i am also dependant on the dates. I thought it was early jan
I thought ust was perma banned after the "incident"!?! I am in.
So, if it's late January, then don't count me now.
Depending on the date I might join or not join.
I'll confirm later.
Another game in late January?
I'm in. :D
Winter is coming...aah hell...im in :XD
I'm iiin.
I am Dragonbinder ... No mortal man should sound me and live ... Blood for fire, fire for blood :thornscream

I'm in
you can have same-sex adoption children o/

depending on the exact date i am also in!
except ust wants me for consultation/co-hosting

01 [USER]Xadyu[/USER]
02 [USER]Kat[/USER]
03 [USER]3c[/USER]
04 [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
05 [USER]Lovemagi[/USER]
06 [USER]Erinyes[/USER]
07 [USER]ProGoddess[/USER]
08 [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
09 [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
10 [USER]Hardy[/USER]
11 [USER]Holt[/USER]
12 [USER]Zasz[/USER]
13 [USER]gnut[/USER]
14 [USER]Adorien[/USER]
15 [USER]xi0[/USER]

0X [USER]Farfalla[/USER] - depends on the date.
0X [USER]lawlett-kun[/USER] - depends on the date.
0X [USER]Philia[/USER] - depends on the date.
0X [USER]Evil3ye[/USER] - depends on the date and if he will co-host or not.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Badass Sellsword (Badass Cowboy) - I demand a trial by combat!
Beric Dondarrion (Jesus)
Wildfire (Bomb)
Master of Whisperers (Spy)
Sweetrobin (Sickly Townie)
Kingsguard (Bodyguard)
Whore (Prostitute)
Wandering Crow (Recruiting Mason)
Steward (Mason)
Shadowbinder (Mafia Janitor)
The Strangler (Mafia Poisoner)
The Mountain (Mafia Strongman)
Courtesan (Mafia Escort)
Faceless Man (Mafia Assassin)
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 ~ Next Theme Suggestions ~

Of course I'll let Evil play. If I need any consulting, I try to ask as much as I need before hand, so it should be okay.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Feel free to use this for promoting:

​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top