Colts cant run the ball...dalton cant pass
its a toss up xD
its a toss up xD

It's not exactly the same as college since that has the whole nonsense about starting on the 50 yard line, etc. For some reason College football decides that they don't want to play the full game in overtime.yup...it should be played out until there is a winner...like college.
if it take 8 overtimes...so be it...no tie,no![]()
That's how it used to be. They realized too much power was put on the coin toss, so they made it so you can only win by scoring a TD on your first possession. That model was kind of sloppy, but I like it better than games ending in ties.could be some medium...not whole quarters but not just single possessions either.
I like who scores the 1st TD wins is good...but I think both teams shouls atleast have a shot...no?
and if they make it...maybe a 10min overtime then if a 3rd is needed...only 5mins...


Hush. It was bad enough when you were telling us all about how Ray Lewis was the greatest man on earth. We'll see what happens when the game happens, but keep the trash talk down. You're not the Giants' D-Line or anything.Who else is ready to see Suggs/Dumervil kill Tom Brady?![]()
My money is on Suggs going after Brady's knees and Dumervil going after Gronks.Who else is ready to see Suggs/Dumervil kill Tom Brady?![]()
Just be glad Bernard Pollard ruptured an achilles tendon or the Ravens would totally be trying to find some way to sign him.Hush. It was bad enough when you were telling us all about how Ray Lewis was the greatest man on earth. We'll see what happens when the game happens, but keep the trash talk down. You're not the Giants' D-Line or anything.
Anyway, I picked against the Colts because I can't stand the Colts or Luck, not because I actually believed that the Bengals would win. The Colts did shut out the Bengals earlier in the year. As a result, I went 3-1 for the weekend's picks.
LOL <3Just be glad Bernard Pollard ruptured an achilles tendon or the Ravens would totally be trying to find some way to sign him.
ROFL...pls dude, I was never a fan of him or his antics. But what he accomplished is undeniable.Hush. It was bad enough when you were telling us all about how Ray Lewis was the greatest man on earth. We'll see what happens when the game happens, but keep the trash talk down. You're not the Giants' D-Line or anything.
Wow, the salt in this thread, I love it!My money is on Suggs going after Brady's knees and Dumervil going after Gronks.
If that actually happened though I feel like New Hampshire and Massachusetts would declare war on Maryland on the spot.
---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------
Just be glad Bernard Pollard ruptured an achilles tendon or the Ravens would totally be trying to find some way to sign him.


The Ravens are the most hated team of all Steelers fans. The hatred rankings go.ROFL...pls dude, I was never a fan of him or his antics. But what he accomplished is undeniable.
Wow, the salt in this thread, I love it!
If I had to pick out someone who took cheap shots, it wouldn't be Suggs or Dumervil tbh...
I can't believe a Stillers fan is taking sides with the New England Brady's..................
(and Harbaugh would never sign Pollard, he got rid of him in the first place)
I was being facetious, Gary.ROFL...pls dude, I was never a fan of him or his antics. But what he accomplished is undeniable.

I know you love Suggs, but the guy does make some cheap shots now and then. I wouldn't pick Dumervil to be that guy, though.Wow, the salt in this thread, I love it!
If I had to pick out someone who took cheap shots, it wouldn't be Suggs or Dumervil tbh...
I can't believe a Stillers fan is taking sides with the New England Brady's..................
(and Harbaugh would never sign Pollard, he got rid of him in the first place)

That is such a weird list IMO. I see a lot of similarities between or teams and city. I'd NEVER root against the Steelers if they were playing the Patriots (if they could both lose, fineThe Ravens are the most hated team of all Steelers fans. The hatred rankings go.
- Ravens
- Eagles (The two fan bases cross paths often; and familiarity breeds contempt.)
- Bengals
- Browns
- Patriots
There is also a very weak grudge against the Cowboys in there somewhere but that one has faded with time. So you should not be surprised. That rooting order is nearly universal.
). You're our rival and all, but I've always liked the type of football in the AFC North and ultimately have respect for the players and Tomlin despite the trashtalking.
I don't LOVE Suggs. I think he's a goof, and has had a good career when he actually started trying.I know you love Suggs, but the guy does make some cheap shots now and then. I wouldn't pick Dumervil to be that guy, though.
Like Jammin said, I can't believe you're surprised that a Steelers fan would side with a Patriots fan against a Ravens fan.
That doesn't really matter for the point of the joke. It was simply that Pollard magically moved around teams and managed to injure Patriots players everywhere he went.
Rofl...hitting the QB at all is a "cheap shot" nowadays. Suggs isn't like that IMO. Maybe Upshaw or Ngata can get a little dirty, but nothing Suh-level or anything.Suggs is all about cheap shots and steroids. Adderall, my ass. Just look at the guy. His pharmacist should be the Raven's MVP.
Edit: Scratch that. I confused him with Haloti Ngata. Ngata was is the one who was almost certainly not taking Adderall.
So just the cheap shots and the history of domestic violence for Suggs.
I understand that with Philly somewhat. I just dislike philly sports fans in generalNFL fans always hate the fanbases they are closest to geographically. That's why Philly, Cincy, and Cleveland are on the list. All those fanbases are right next door, so to speak. Though Browns fans are so beaten down at this point even we are starting to feel bad for them.
Ravens because of many many grudges. Earned through divisional play and what is at least perceived around Pittsburgh as Harbaugh's style of encouraging thug-like behavior in his players. Physical football is great. Stalwart defense is even better, but Suggs and Ngata are definitely viewed here as just plain dirty at exactly the Suh level. Not every Raven's player is viewed like that. I was mostly joking about Dumervil. He actually gets a lot of respect as just a great player. If he was on the Steelers he'd be the toast of the town. Flacco is fairly well liked too, though people make fun of him a lot for his tendency to throw deep balls specifically to draw spot foul pass interference and how he sometimes just looks comically confused; but in big games he shows up and that's what matters.
Patriots because everybody hates Bill Belichick, at least a little bit. He's too damn good at his job.

No, not really. All QBs probably complain, but it's how they do it that is annoying. It's a personal opinion, but I'm definitely sure I'm not the only one.So, Peyton's not the biggest bitch the NFL's ever seen, Gary? I'm hard pressed to find someone bitchier than him. Not even Brady bitches as much as Peyton.
Also, I take offense at your comment about cheating. Everyone cheated at times (you can't be naive enough to believe that only the Patriots did Spygate type behavior), although the Pats were foolish enough to do it against one of their ex-coordinators, who then turned on Belichick for it.
I'm not going to act like Manning is as tough as Big Ben, Romo, or Flacco or anything.