Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I was talking about your bae gary!
Yeah, that made my evening 8)

Well that's easy when you ignore half of my postsepic the wall is gone
haha yeah you're not welcome in my butthole... Bad joke tho.
Well had to say how I experienced it you know 8)

I was talking about your bae gary!

Yeah, that made my evening 8)
You're better than a salt mine gary, the salt never stops coming!Dude pls...
There's so many more mechanics to the newer Dungeons. I'm pretty much used to raid-bossing the fuck out of something and not having a garbage healer. Earlier dungeons are fucking brainless compared to Grimrail (the one we did).
Plus, at 100 I took Chi Explosion, which augments one of your main spells, so the rotation is a bit off as well. Plus shitty gear, yeah. Pretty much in every instance I've been in, I've been top 2 in dps, EVERY TIME.![]()




