Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Closed the thread for ust.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Unlocked cause ust has no mod powers.
Hah, this made me chuckle as well. XD
"I close this thread to help this guy. :D"
"Uh, nevermind just found out this is not helping said guy, I take the close back.^^;"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So Philia wasn't a prostitute, but a sickly townie. Not sure if that is good or bad. :/
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Remember, now game talk during night.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just a short note that I have to look after some kids when I'm done with work tomorrow, so I will prolly join very late again :faint I know it's really bad timing, I will try to make some posts once they sleep. Same goes for friday, already have a date I can't really cancel for the mafia game... :XD should I still be alive once the weekend comes I promise to be a lot more active, sorry in advance @Uste too, though I will try my best to prevent a hostkill D:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pliz can someone tell at what time day phase 2 will resume, thxs ? :^_^




Just saying, if you want to live longer :cookiefinger:




Source : Basic Safety Rules handbook, by Lannister & co
night phase usually last 12hrs...wasn't home when the phase exactly ended.
but,it was around 11:30 my time....so in about 7 1/2 hrs I imagine
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Actually bit more, since I ain't getting up middle of the night for mafia. Also since it is the first night I might give extra time anyways, so that all time zones have equal chance. I'd estimate 10~ hours from now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
3am my time:/
one again...I will be caught at work during active discussion....

2days without spamming my limit....fufu ust:XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This.

Actually bit more, since I ain't getting up middle of the night for mafia. Also since it is the first night I might give extra time anyways, so that all time zones have equal chance. I'd estimate 10~ hours from now.
The comment of Ust was from 11:25 PM (11:30 PM) + 10 hours = 09:30 AM (but it's 11:00 AM in my time zone). His time zone right now would be 12:00 PM, if I'm correct. So yeah, t should already be ended, but I haven't seen Ust so far. Maybe it will start again around 03:00 PM?

Well let's wait when Ust is online.
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
is the night gonna be 24h?
Nah, looks like it will be less than 24 hours. Night "should" have ended already though but there is no update with Ust.
Hm, maybe a lot of the mafia members are inactive and Ust tries to save what he can? <.<
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
There appears to be some confusion and I'm still waiting for some night actions.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Probably people being noobs. There's always slow pokes/no showers with night actions honestly. I mean it's been 18 hours now. Night phase never lasts 24 hrs so I don't know how people can be confused. Scrubs.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I have a feeling this game is going to be super slow :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top