Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition
What exactly is later arcs here?
Before or after Edolas?
Good to know
What exactly is later arcs here?
Before or after Edolas?Good to know

Before or after Edolas?
After Edolas.What exactly is later arcs here?Before or after Edolas?
Good to know![]()
I liked the one that follows after it a lot.
I wouldn't say crap but certainly not that good if you ask me.After Edolas? So basically the first animated half of the manga is crap?![]()
Thanks, but I already know this one ^__^
uh, what a bummer. And after Edolas it suddenly gets good?I wouldn't say crap but certainly not that good if you ask me.
I just had to laugh so hard. Himawari is so cute. <3



You're no help...Well I just liked it more because I really liked the arc... Probably...
---------- Post added February 07, 2015 at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was February 06, 2015 at 08:08 PM ----------
Hm I also finished Shigatsu... Kind of... In the past I had better ideas.![]()






Ofc I didn't look at the raws, I never do that.
Anyway. 6 more episodes to go. I seeJust got a nostalgic feeling after reading it.
Because it is a Manga about music.Anyway. 6 more episodes to go.
"Do you wanna commit lovers suicide with me?" <--- Basically that line was the reason I looked at the Manga.
And regarding my opinion... Nagi. <3 She is sooooooooooo cute!


Sure, I saw the book but it was still a powerful line which made me think about the name of the Manga. I really wanted to know what the lie was about. Curiosity is so annoying from time to time...Hmm I see, well it was "only" a quote from a novel but the episode didn't portray that so well xD Not sure why you would only look at the raws though? There's some great stuff to come with Nagi![]()


Sure, I saw the book but it was still a powerful line which made me think about the name of the Manga. I really wanted to know what the lie was about. Curiosity is so annoying from time to time...
Nagi is on of my favorite characters. Middle school power.![]()


Since when are you into brocons?Yup. Although I am #TeamTsubaki, I might join the Nagi fandom.![]()

As if I care for what they are into.Since when are you into brocons?![]()

Does this go for RL too?As if I care for what they are into.![]()

I hardly see flat chested girls in real life...Does this go for RL too?![]()