The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Gary Saltlord Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

What exactly is later arcs here? :notsure Before or after Edolas?

Good to know :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

What exactly is later arcs here? :notsure Before or after Edolas?

Good to know :D
After Edolas. :nod I liked the one that follows after it a lot.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

After Edolas? So basically the first animated half of the manga is crap? :XD

Thanks, but I already know this one ^__^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

After Edolas? So basically the first animated half of the manga is crap? :XD

Thanks, but I already know this one ^__^
I wouldn't say crap but certainly not that good if you ask me.

I just had to laugh so hard. Himawari is so cute. <3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Well I just liked it more because I really liked the arc... Probably... :XD

---------- Post added February 07, 2015 at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was February 06, 2015 at 08:08 PM ----------

Hm I also finished Shigatsu... Kind of... In the past I had better ideas. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Well I just liked it more because I really liked the arc... Probably... :XD

---------- Post added February 07, 2015 at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was February 06, 2015 at 08:08 PM ----------

Hm I also finished Shigatsu... Kind of... In the past I had better ideas. :XD
You're no help... :XD

Finished? You mean the anime or the manga?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

I hardly am... You should know that by now. :XD

Same I did with Parasyte, so the Manga. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

oh you... :XD

oh? So not sure how to interpret what you said? I've been reading the manga for weeks now, so you can tell me what you think xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

After reading the new FT chap I kinda wanna reread everything... :XD

Question is are you at chapter 38 or 44... Because I only looked at the Raws of the last 6 chapters.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

? :XD

lol what's going on with you, why would you even look at the raws? :XD Ofc I didn't look at the raws, I never do that.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Just got a nostalgic feeling after reading it. :D


Because it is a Manga about music. :D Anyway. 6 more episodes to go.
"Do you wanna commit lovers suicide with me?" <--- Basically that line was the reason I looked at the Manga.
And regarding my opinion... Nagi. <3 She is sooooooooooo cute!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Just got a nostalgic feeling after reading it. :D


Because it is a Manga about music. :D Anyway. 6 more episodes to go.
"Do you wanna commit lovers suicide with me?" <--- Basically that line was the reason I looked at the Manga.
And regarding my opinion... Nagi. <3 She is sooooooooooo cute!
I see :D

Hmm I see, well it was "only" a quote from a novel but the episode didn't portray that so well xD Not sure why you would only look at the raws though? There's some great stuff to come with Nagi :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Hmm I see, well it was "only" a quote from a novel but the episode didn't portray that so well xD Not sure why you would only look at the raws though? There's some great stuff to come with Nagi :blush
Sure, I saw the book but it was still a powerful line which made me think about the name of the Manga. I really wanted to know what the lie was about. Curiosity is so annoying from time to time... :XD

Nagi is on of my favorite characters. Middle school power. :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Sure, I saw the book but it was still a powerful line which made me think about the name of the Manga. I really wanted to know what the lie was about. Curiosity is so annoying from time to time... :XD

Nagi is on of my favorite characters. Middle school power. :wtf
:XD

one of your favourites from the manga? XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Different day, same old hunk: xi0 Edition

Yup. Although I am #TeamTsubaki, I might join the Nagi fandom. :kappa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top