Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2
Night Role.Active role.
What about you?
Night Role.Active role.
What about you?
You said this already.Night Role.

I was playing League.You said this already.
---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------
Faust? You don't want to give hints?
---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------
And now he's offline.
Vote kill Faust.
Are you the Doctor Uste?Okay. I am at the healthcare center now, and might be sent to hospital. Nothing serious but I might need care, so I'm not sure if I get to play much. Notes;
-Philia is weird. Suidicial yet randomly pokes people with a stick.
- Faust keep his responses minimal.
- James Rye and Mazino are detective? Mazino claims blocked.
-Zasz is sickly
- gnuts plan to protect Zasz is weird.
- i have good feeling of demon
I have this unexplainable itch, and gonna go with votekill mazino
Hopefully back in time to really think it thorough. Not exactly the best feels in general now.

Okay. I am at the healthcare center now, and might be sent to hospital. Nothing serious but I might need care, so I'm not sure if I get to play much. Notes;
-Philia is weird. Suidicial yet randomly pokes people with a stick.
- Faust keep his responses minimal.
- James Rye and Mazino are detective? Mazino claims blocked.
-Zasz is sickly
- gnuts plan to protect Zasz is weird.
- i have good feeling of demon
I have this unexplainable itch, and gonna go with votekill mazino
Hopefully back in time to really think it thorough. Not exactly the best feels in general now.
Votekill Phillia
---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------
no one wanna take any guesses to my role? im bored. Kind of want to get in this game you know?
i don't like you agreeing with me either é.é
I am going to sleep now but will vote Phillia for now to see maybe the guy will say something amusing
Go ahead scum.
I'll make it easier for you.
Votekill Philia
---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------
LoL. I wanted a multi kill to happen with both of them tied.
Plus I have a grudge against JR because he killed me with his vote last game to save his mafia buddy Holt.
---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------
Mafia boss?
You said this already.
---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------
Faust? You don't want to give hints?
---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------
And now he's offline.
Vote kill Faust.
I was playing League.
---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------
Vote Kill Holt
No clue about his role.
I believe I was blocked last night. I did not get any results. I'm also a detective. Mazino also thinks he's blocked right? So there's probably Prostitute and Mafia Escort in this game.
---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------
Are you the Doctor Uste?
---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------
@James, You got Innocent result on Zasz?
@Faust, my role only works under specific conditions.
Philia is baiting and put himself in the line of fire, apparently a bit eager to die. He said this isn't about not wanting to play so I dunno. I wonder if its simply away to make others back off
.
For now votekill Philia
Maz and Ust![]()
Votekill Philia ...has to speak up,was very suspicious with her vote the first day
---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------
no
---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------
hmmm,these roles are often claimed by mafia,since only with death it can be proofed
Two Holt votes?Philia 5x(mazino, xnut, lawlett, philia, holt)![]()
1x(holt)![]()

Yes.I voted Philia not faust, I think its demon that voted faust
---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------
I think Ust voted mazino as well.
Two Holt votes?
Is he Noble?
I corrected the votes.I voted Philia not faust, I think its demon that voted faust
---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------
I think Ust voted mazino as well.
So, Ust, Mazino and Faust didn't get results after their night actions? What a coincidence![]()
I think Uste is a Doctor and he was not blocked in Night 1. He said the "no effect" thing probably because he presumes he's Naive/Insane Doc.I didn't say no use. I said no effect on the game, as far as I know. Seem to have no effect

You are the Sickly Townie, right?I have seen some interesting discussions today.
Either way, it seems like there are 2 detectives or at least two people who are claiming to be one (Maz and James right?).
Then xnut says he protects his friends, which could mean that he's either a doctor or a bodyguard...
As for the others, I don't really know, also because some them still didn't say much about their roles...
It was a shame that we didn't know Bene's role though..
In any case, as of now, I'm interested in hearing more from Holt.
Let's see if votekilling him will make him talk.
Votekill Holt
Honestly, I don't really know. LOLYou are the Sickly Townie, right?
What do you think about gnut?
Same for Maz, his vote put Lovemagi in danger to get doublekilled with Zasz, either a superbold move of a coldhearted mafia buddy or a townie who just went after his gut feeling.I think Holt and JR are the most suspicious.
Holt says nothing about his role. And JR and Lovemagi both voted for Zasz probably was to get Zasz lynched.
---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------
Ust probably is not a mafia. His move got magi lynched.
So you're not detective?Also guys, I never claimed Detective. I said I have an active night role, but I also said that I know for 100% that Zasz is sickly townie. Now as a detective after the first night I couldn't be sure what sanity I got, so I would keep quite till after night 2 to guess what sanity I am before I'd tell my role. Now what other role is there where you can say with a 100% chance that Zasz is sickly townie due the role's night action?
It is not that hard guys. XD
I might even tell you my role and my night 1 action before the day ends so that Janitor killing me will become useless.^^