Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Hm, yeah, now that you explain it like that. Makes a lot of sense.



Okay, I will check on you.
you can check me....idc.
I have nothing to hide...i'm give up my life for the greater good if it comes to that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I guess the opening post has been copy pasted since the beginning, and no one thought to update the rules there.
3 mafia vs 12 townies would be pretty weak in a 15 player game. Especially if townies are lucky like this time and get a mafia lynch right away.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

if not maz....block demon
I'll go with Demon then in that case. I have a feeling though that with the inconsistency in the rules in different places makes my idea invalid.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Yeah, that must be where I got the numbers wrong in the last game when I hosted.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

he's has the sickness....zasz is sickly.
they are both confirmed.....
i'm not really suispecting you right now...I doubt you would be last vote on a mafia buddy.
but you are trying to get on my darkside xD
well first of all i wasnt the last one to vote for magi. But i saw his obvious mafia play lel. I am so great, must be korean. I still don't get how james is confirmed?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

you can check me....idc.
I have nothing to hide...i'm give up my life for the greater good if it comes to that.
Who should I check now? You or Ust?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

well first of all i wasnt the last one to vote for magi. But i saw his obvious mafia play lel. I am so great, must be korean. I still don't get how james is confirmed?
:epicfacepalm

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Who should I check now? You or Ust?
I believe you....don't have to convince me.
check lawlett...he still doubts you:nunoamaze
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

well first of all i wasnt the last one to vote for magi. But i saw his obvious mafia play lel. I am so great, must be korean. I still don't get how james is confirmed?
Because Zasz confirmed that I was right when I told everyone that Zasz has targeted me and that he is the sickly townie. And I made that claim very early on if you'll remember my "I know through my night action that Zasz is 100% sickly townie".
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I think I'm dead. Doc, I suggest to save James, his role is more usefull in my opinion. And yeah, for some reason I do trust he is telling the truth.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Who should I check now? You or Ust?
honestly....if I were you I wouldn't say now that I think about it.
pick the most suspicious to you...may get lucky and catch someone lying.
but,that's me.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

honestly....if I were you I wouldn't say now that I think about it.
pick the most suspicious to you...may get lucky and catch someone lying.
but,that's me.
I'd need a list of everyone who claimed active night role though. Which is quite a lot with Demon, you, ust, Maz, etc. Where's Faust when you need him with his list? He needs to update it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I'd need a list of everyone who claimed active night role though. Which is quite a lot with Demon, you, ust, Maz, etc. Where's Faust when you need him with his list? He needs to update it.
I was playing/spectating in LoL man.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Is there any noteworthy posts from the last 2-3 pages that I should add in the list anyway?

Here's the last list update that I posted.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I think I'm dead. Doc, I suggest to save James, his role is more usefull in my opinion. And yeah, for some reason I do trust he is telling the truth.
don't worry yourself...I may be able to help you out.
oh yeah I got a night role to...this is why I doubt demon and mazino.


this should be a big clue of what I may be....XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I was playing/spectating in LoL man.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Is there any noteworthy posts from the last 2-3 pages that I should add in the list anyway?

Here's the last list update that I posted
Not much expect Zasz confirmed that he is sickly townie and that I really was his target just as I have told you guys. So his and my role are no longer "?".
Also Demon told us that his role is a night one, so he is an active night role.
And we really got nothing on Holt? o.O
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

Not much expect Zasz confirmed that he is sickly townie and that I really was his target just as I have told you guys. So his and my role are no longer "?".
Also Demon told us that his role is a night one, so he is an active night role.
And we really got nothing on Holt? o.O
I came out as prostitue too.

Nothing on Holt? That is fishy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

I came out as prostitue too.

Nothing on Holt? That is fishy.
didn't I tell you to not worry this night :XD

holt i'm not sure....he was pressing james along with demon.
talking about his clue....after james told everyone who infected him.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

James, I gave a hint. My role needs certain conditions for it to work. I would divulge more but anonymity at the moment is favorable.

Also, james, I'll prefer and the person you're checking don't conive prior. If you and Ust agree on who to target eg: Ust target x, you check Ust, it would allow one to lie his way out since USt told you prior who he is targeting.

If you have no problem, i'll prefer it this way: Ust targets someone, you say who he targeted before he comes clean. Or check anyone else, but it has to be someone you trust at the moment (maybe gnut).

You'll forgive me for doubting you but based on our interactions last game, I'm sure you understand why. If there's a doc, james survival is priority at the moment. If he is really spy, then he's invaluable.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 2

James, I gave a hint. My role needs certain conditions for it to work. I would divulge more but anonymity at the moment is favorable.

Also, james, I'll prefer and the person you're checking don't conive prior. If you and Ust agree on who to target eg: Ust target x, you check Ust, it would allow one to lie his way out since USt told you prior who he is targeting.

If you have no problem, i'll prefer it this way: Ust targets someone, you say who he targeted before he comes clean. Or check anyone else, but it has to be someone you trust at the moment (maybe gnut).

You'll forgive me for doubting you but based on our interactions last game, I'm sure you understand why. If there's a doc, james survival is priority at the moment. If he is really spy, then he's invaluable.
:yoda

I said that he shouldn't tell...but I think it should be used on the suspicious ones(I could be included no)
ust is rather confirmed....a hoe would have came out on his claim by now.
so I think spying ust is a waste....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top