Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

ok im ready for whatever, Votekill Haku
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,033
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Hmm... Maybe I should say gave a false hint then?
That's wrong, as well. I didn't imply anything about being Hider. My hint was my role being boring, and Doctor role is boring. The hint is not misleading.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So all have voted now and Demon got 4 and Haku has 3... can we really not do a double lynch at daytime, DD? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? D:
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I would be willing to change vote for double lynch :D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,033
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

So all have voted now and Demon got 4 and Haku has 3... can we really not do a double lynch at daytime, DD? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? D:
That'd not be the best idea even if it was allowed. There is a chance that we are both Doctors, and if not, one of us is most likely a Doctor. And we don't know who is Sane or Naive, nor have any clues on it.

But mathematically speaking, that might work, maybe. Worst case, we lose two Townies, and confirm xnut to be a Mafia. Then..
Uh, kinda hard to formulate a plan for that case.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I would be willing to change vote for double lynch :D
DD ruined the fun though and said there's no double lynch option. If two get the same amount of votes, he will just flip a coin. :C :C :C

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

That'd not be the best dea even if it was allowed. There is a chance that we are both Doctors, and if not, one of us is most likely a Doctor. And we don't know who is Sane or Naive, nor have any clues on it.
Eh, at this point of the game I'm willing to risk it. Alone to get written into the hall of Mafia fame for being the first who made a double lynch happen. XDDD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,445
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

That's wrong, as well. I didn't imply anything about being Hider. My hint was my role being boring, and Doctor role is boring. The hint is not misleading.
OK, "you misled us, full stop".

Is that good? :D
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Ohh im waiting to get proved "mafia" lmao.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Ohh im waiting to get proved "mafia" lmao.
Well, I hope you aren't 'cause outta you three (xnut, demon, haku) I'd believe you the most to be our doctor.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I'm starting to think demon might be innocent because of how the votes divided before xnut came.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,033
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Eh, at this point of the game I'm willing to risk it. Alone to get written into the hall of Mafia fame for being the first who made a double lynch happen. XDDD
I took a year long break or something, but I recall having double lynch in one of my past games.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

vote change hakuteiken die scum.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I'm starting to think demon might be innocent because of how the votes divided before xnut came.
And you could be the mafia escort with Bene being the real prostitute. *eyes roll*
We could play this "innocen this, guilty that due this and that reason/possibility" game all day long. XD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,033
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

OK, "you misled us, full stop".

Is that good? :D
Oh, that's pretty okay. I have no obligations to help Townies in this game, after all ^_^

I'm starting to think demon might be innocent because of how the votes divided before xnut came.
I still think his claim has more credibility, but people seem to have more faith in xnut than either of us two, I guess?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I took a year long break or something, but I recall having double lynch in one of my past games.
SERIOUSLY??? NO! MY FAME!!! MY ENTRY INTO THE HALL OF FAME!!! D8
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I figure it to be Haku too, I believed demon the whole time. I hope im not blinded by the force on this one.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I don't hate anyone...... If anything im not voting demonspeed even though he talks about my rage quit all the time lmao.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top