- Joined
- Jan 27, 2013
- Messages
- 177
- Reaction score
- 443
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3
ok im ready for whatever, Votekill Haku
ok im ready for whatever, Votekill Haku
That's wrong, as well. I didn't imply anything about being Hider. My hint was my role being boring, and Doctor role is boring. The hint is not misleading.Hmm... Maybe I should say gave a false hint then?

That'd not be the best idea even if it was allowed. There is a chance that we are both Doctors, and if not, one of us is most likely a Doctor. And we don't know who is Sane or Naive, nor have any clues on it.So all have voted now and Demon got 4 and Haku has 3... can we really not do a double lynch at daytime, DD? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? D:
DD ruined the fun though and said there's no double lynch option. If two get the same amount of votes, he will just flip a coin. :C :C :CI would be willing to change vote for double lynch![]()
Eh, at this point of the game I'm willing to risk it. Alone to get written into the hall of Mafia fame for being the first who made a double lynch happen. XDDDThat'd not be the best dea even if it was allowed. There is a chance that we are both Doctors, and if not, one of us is most likely a Doctor. And we don't know who is Sane or Naive, nor have any clues on it.
OK, "you misled us, full stop".That's wrong, as well. I didn't imply anything about being Hider. My hint was my role being boring, and Doctor role is boring. The hint is not misleading.

Well, I hope you aren't 'cause outta you three (xnut, demon, haku) I'd believe you the most to be our doctor.Ohh im waiting to get proved "mafia" lmao.
I took a year long break or something, but I recall having double lynch in one of my past games.Eh, at this point of the game I'm willing to risk it. Alone to get written into the hall of Mafia fame for being the first who made a double lynch happen. XDDD
And you could be the mafia escort with Bene being the real prostitute. *eyes roll*I'm starting to think demon might be innocent because of how the votes divided before xnut came.
Protecting your mafia pal Demon?vote change hakuteiken die scum.
Oh, that's pretty okay. I have no obligations to help Townies in this game, after all ^_^OK, "you misled us, full stop".
Is that good?![]()
I still think his claim has more credibility, but people seem to have more faith in xnut than either of us two, I guess?I'm starting to think demon might be innocent because of how the votes divided before xnut came.
SERIOUSLY??? NO! MY FAME!!! MY ENTRY INTO THE HALL OF FAME!!! D8I took a year long break or something, but I recall having double lynch in one of my past games.
no, i just hate hakuteiken.Protecting your mafia pal Demon?