Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

haku voted for me rofl
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,443
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

Agreed. Not that I hate Demon. I'm just trolling, that should be obvious.

Well, fun time is over, I guess. Won't risk my evaluation getting proven wrong here.

Vote Lock xnut
...Why?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I actually think Zasz is a Mafia, and the real Sickly Townie in bene already died long ago. Then, upon seeing no one claimed the role, Zasz the Boss jumped the gun and claimed Sickly Townie for himself.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I was the 3rd person to vote him lmao.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

haku is mafia 100% trust me, I bet on it
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

haku is mafia 100% trust me, I bet on it
Challenge accepted. If I turn out to be a Townie "I'll be a Bronze scrub forever and I know it" in your signature. Deal?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

ummmmmmm, thats not happenin, even if someone puts a gun to my head
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

What happened to me being "100%" Mafia, then? :frankerz
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

you're, you dont risk something like that though. :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

you're, you dont risk something like that though. :derp
The bet would obviously be double way, so, I can put the same line on or something much more worse than that if you win :nod
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

can dd get the best host award in hall of fame plz? hes active in chat and like actually role plays and makes me laugh plz.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

ummm idk if anything compares to that, do you know how much I would hate myself and how much anime I would have to watch to stop myself from chocking on a hard boiled egg and killing myself on purpose.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

he makes laugh only you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

I actually think Zasz is a Mafia, and the real Sickly Townie in bene already died long ago. Then, upon seeing no one claimed the role, Zasz the Boss jumped the gun and claimed Sickly Townie for himself.
But Zasz targeted me and I didn't died or anything like that. If he is Mafia escort I shouldn't have gotten anything because of the block, besides that Faust and Maz were the ones who got blocked in night 1. So Zasz being Mafia doesn't make much sense.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

:residentsleeper

This game.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

haku is making stories man im telling you he is scum.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

But Zasz targeted me and I didn't died or anything like that. If he is Mafia escort I shouldn't have gotten anything because of the block, besides that Faust and Maz were the ones who got blocked in night 1. So Zasz being Mafia doesn't make much sense.
Ah, right.
Too bad, it looked like an entertaining conspiracy theory for a moment =/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,443
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3

James... Do you agree with everyone with a theory or what? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top