Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! DAY 3
U got me
U got me


...Why?Agreed. Not that I hate Demon. I'm just trolling, that should be obvious.
Well, fun time is over, I guess. Won't risk my evaluation getting proven wrong here.
Vote Lock xnut
Why, you ask?...Why?
Challenge accepted. If I turn out to be a Townie "I'll be a Bronze scrub forever and I know it" in your signature. Deal?haku is mafia 100% trust me, I bet on it

ummmmmmm, thats not happenin, even if someone puts a gun to my head

The bet would obviously be double way, so, I can put the same line on or something much more worse than that if you winyou're, you dont risk something like that though.![]()

But Zasz targeted me and I didn't died or anything like that. If he is Mafia escort I shouldn't have gotten anything because of the block, besides that Faust and Maz were the ones who got blocked in night 1. So Zasz being Mafia doesn't make much sense.I actually think Zasz is a Mafia, and the real Sickly Townie in bene already died long ago. Then, upon seeing no one claimed the role, Zasz the Boss jumped the gun and claimed Sickly Townie for himself.

Ah, right.But Zasz targeted me and I didn't died or anything like that. If he is Mafia escort I shouldn't have gotten anything because of the block, besides that Faust and Maz were the ones who got blocked in night 1. So Zasz being Mafia doesn't make much sense.
