Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

votekill Holt
waste your spy on me idc lol, Im 100% sane doctor, im mafia because I made a flase judgement werent you the one who said to double lynch.
?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

and talk all you want end game Im going to quote these messages and just laugh
XD
Relax, I might do that to confirm stuff or I use it on Lawl for all I know.^^

Well james you know why I was hard on you. Last game we agreed spy is a nice role to claim, so whene you claimed it and said it was in previous game too, I thought you were lying. You'd do same in my shoes. I mean, at that point I thought "damn I got him".

I'm quite sure haku didn't lie. He came out as doctor after 2 people had already claimed the role and he'll lie about his target?
Claiming doctor was already suicidal. I mean, if haku didn't come out, we would have only lynched demon. Speaking of, xnut did vote for haku and was said haku is 100 percent mafia scum and now he's jumping onto any plausible lynch.

Lawl isn't on my mind though. My vote is either faust or xnut.
Faust actions seem like a safe lynch on his part. He can't get votes on you or zasc, he probably thinks lawl is bomb and thus people wouldn't be eager to vote him. Logically speaking, he would go for either xnut or lawl since they were not confirmed.

He locked on demon even though he couldn't have confirmed his sanity, correctly guessed demon as janitor and he also brought about the "hall of fame double lynch" which eventually got haku killed as well (who xnut locked on and claimed was 100% mafia).

Also James, could you shorten your posts? You're making me type much as well and its exhausting.

Lol @xnut try to not be so transparent. You're just jumping on whoever seems likely to be lynched. And this is your 3rd vote already.
Yeah, spy's a cool role to claim, especially if you do act as if you are paranoid spy. But dets and docs are easier to fake, it is what Demon went for after all.

I would do the same in your shoes ofc. Making mistakes like that are bad, though in this case I was lucky to have target Zasz who had targeted me with a result everyone could witness, so it was easy for me to have my role confirmed, something a mafia could hardly do in the same situation.^^

Lawl isn't on your mind despite him acting so suspicious right now? All the time he hardly talked and now that you got two votes on you and he one on himself he suddenly posts more than all days before combinded. Why not vote for Lawl? We could go for a double kill again, maybe this time getting two mafias or two townies at once, that oughta get us into the hall of fame. XD

Well, as I said, Faust made a gamble and right now I bet he is just happy that he is not naive and only get innocents. XD
I think he might be the sane one for all we know as we know nothing about mazino's result due being killed at night 2.

Anyway, I hope Zasz gets on soon.

Votelock Holt

guys lets kill xnut. hes suspicious af atm
You're suspicious too, lawl, ya know. The only ones who aren't are me, Zasz and Faust.^^

One doc in a 14 player game would make sense, but only one detective? Hell no. So yeah, after xnut and you are left we will see what happens in night 4. :)
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

I mean I thought you could change votes, and keep talking down on me ill laugh at the end
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

@James Because none is more suspicious to me than xnut and faust. And you said you checked him and got no results. That's why I said right now. Even if faust is not lying, there's no way xnut is saying the truth. One of them is mafia atleast.
I wouldn't mind double lynch (I and faust) but DD said no More double lynch.
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

@James- i am not suspicious at all. I claimed my role almost at day 1 and bomb diffuser soldified my cllaim lol. I mean honestly why put bomb diffuser with no bomb...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

i mean too trick people into thinking theres a bomb..... seems to make sense, but im just not going to comment because im obviously "suspicious" and everything I say doesnt make any sense, just when the two people I say are mafia im just going to laugh.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Anyway votelock Xnut

Its 2am my time and my eyes hurt. There's no way I'm waking up to before day phase ends.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

end game just remember to check what I was and remember.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

@xnut just like you said haku was mafia eh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

votelock xnut i guess lets end it boyzez
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

lol two mafia locking on me, and because I made a mistake were hopping straight on the guy who are claiming you guys as mafia, lol open your eyes people
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

votelock xnut i guess lets end it boyzez

XD
Relax, I might do that to confirm stuff or I use it on Lawl for all I know.^^



Yeah, spy's a cool role to claim, especially if you do act as if you are paranoid spy. But dets and docs are easier to fake, it is what Demon went for after all.

I would do the same in your shoes ofc. Making mistakes like that are bad, though in this case I was lucky to have target Zasz who had targeted me with a result everyone could witness, so it was easy for me to have my role confirmed, something a mafia could hardly do in the same situation.^^

Lawl isn't on your mind despite him acting so suspicious right now? All the time he hardly talked and now that you got two votes on you and he one on himself he suddenly posts more than all days before combinded. Why not vote for Lawl? We could go for a double kill again, maybe this time getting two mafias or two townies at once, that oughta get us into the hall of fame. XD

Well, as I said, Faust made a gamble and right now I bet he is just happy that he is not naive and only get innocents. XD
I think he might be the sane one for all we know as we know nothing about mazino's result due being killed at night 2.

Anyway, I hope Zasz gets on soon.

Votelock Holt



You're suspicious too, lawl, ya know. The only ones who aren't are me, Zasz and Faust.^^

One doc in a 14 player game would make sense, but only one detective? Hell no. So yeah, after xnut and you are left we will see what happens in night 4. :)
Anyway votelock Xnut

Its 2am my time and my eyes hurt. There's no way I'm waking up to before day phase ends.
I protected Zasz first night, and then James the other 2 nights.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

votekill Lawlett
votekill Holt

I got guilty on Holt.

Vote Kill Holt. I lock my vote.
DD said he was missing a pm, guess that was Zasz's.

Anyway, I vote Holt for now.
Holt 2x(faust, james)
Xnut 2x(lawlett,holt)
lawlett 1x(xnut)

5/6
in case of tie the one with most locked votes dies, if locked votes are equal then coin flip.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Seems zasz will decide it if he makes it in time.

5 hours left.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Riperoni last doc. sane one too.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Riperoni last doc. sane one too.
Not is Zasz can prevent it.

Besides if you had voted for Holt right, this would not have happend!!!
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

HAHAHAHAHAA thanks for worrying me more
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

absolute troll would be if he locks vote on me lel
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

I hope he does, 33% chance we end this game in 5 hours.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

HAHAHAHAHAA thanks for worrying me more
You know if it comes to a coinflip cause of you suddenly voting for lawl instead staying with Holt and Zasz not voting then we might lose today!!!!! D8
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

I mean, I didnt remember you can only change once sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top