Games MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

i mean. I do wot I wunt m8
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

yes,keep on failing then. m8.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

"keep on"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

I mean, I didnt remember you can only change once sorry
I thought you played this more often than me! D8

L2readtherulez
If you guys win due Han Solo doing a Jar Jar Binks and getting killed due a coin flip while we had 3 votes on a mafia guy already, then you should send him a cake.

I am going to bed.
Me2, almost 3 am.
Hope Zasz gets on before night is over and votes for Holt.
You hear me, Zasz?
Vote!
For!
Holt!
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

3rd game, 1st game I afked all game.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

how do we know holt is PGO?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Zasz if you do comeback im doctor, and it was not confirmed Holt is PGO. It just showed that mazino targeted him and died. He is claiming PGO, hes not it. Ik i messes up by voting for lawlett, when I shouldve voted for Holt, but they have been voting for people together every time just look back. "faust is suspicious" - Holt, "ya lets vote faust" - Lawlett, I say they're mafia so they both switch to me. Its so obvious, If I was mafia why would I vote for lawlett and not get faust lynched when we know he is townie.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Ending day phase, coin flip time.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

votelock xnut i guess lets end it boyzez

XD
Relax, I might do that to confirm stuff or I use it on Lawl for all I know.^^



Yeah, spy's a cool role to claim, especially if you do act as if you are paranoid spy. But dets and docs are easier to fake, it is what Demon went for after all.

I would do the same in your shoes ofc. Making mistakes like that are bad, though in this case I was lucky to have target Zasz who had targeted me with a result everyone could witness, so it was easy for me to have my role confirmed, something a mafia could hardly do in the same situation.^^

Lawl isn't on your mind despite him acting so suspicious right now? All the time he hardly talked and now that you got two votes on you and he one on himself he suddenly posts more than all days before combinded. Why not vote for Lawl? We could go for a double kill again, maybe this time getting two mafias or two townies at once, that oughta get us into the hall of fame. XD

Well, as I said, Faust made a gamble and right now I bet he is just happy that he is not naive and only get innocents. XD
I think he might be the sane one for all we know as we know nothing about mazino's result due being killed at night 2.

Anyway, I hope Zasz gets on soon.

Votelock Holt



You're suspicious too, lawl, ya know. The only ones who aren't are me, Zasz and Faust.^^

One doc in a 14 player game would make sense, but only one detective? Hell no. So yeah, after xnut and you are left we will see what happens in night 4. :)
Anyway votelock Xnut

Its 2am my time and my eyes hurt. There's no way I'm waking up to before day phase ends.
I protected Zasz first night, and then James the other 2 nights.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

votekill Lawlett
votekill Holt

I got guilty on Holt.

Vote Kill Holt. I lock my vote.
DD said he was missing a pm, guess that was Zasz's.

Anyway, I vote Holt for now.
Holt 2x(faust, james)
Xnut 2x(lawlett,holt)
lawlett 1x(xnut)

5/6
in case of tie the one with most locked votes dies, if locked votes are equal then coin flip.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Seems zasz will decide it if he makes it in time.

5 hours left.
END DAY PHASE 4​

With the votes tied yet again and a dwindling number of people left alive the jedi couincil decides that a duel to the death would determine the most worthy person to live. Qui-Gon gin was no match for Han Solo as he delievered the final blow on him. Han Solo as it turned out was just a simple doctor.


(Doctor)

START NIGHT PHASE 4
​

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

END NIGHT PHASE 4​

It was the last day of negotiations, another body was discovered, that of imperial spy Mace Windu.


(Spy)
​

Luminara aka zasz has to be host killed due to missing two night phases and a day phase.


(Sickly Townie)


START FINAL DAY PHASE!
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

Ok faustie lets finish it u.u
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Day 4

Ending day phase, coin flip time.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Holt 2x(faust, james)
Xnut 2x(lawlett,holt)
lawlett 1x(xnut)

5/6
in case of tie the one with most locked votes dies, if locked votes are equal then coin flip.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Seems zasz will decide it if he makes it in time.

5 hours left.
END DAY PHASE 4​

With the votes tied yet again and a dwindling number of people left alive the jedi couincil decides that a duel to the death would determine the most worthy person to live. Qui-Gon gin was no match for Han Solo as he delievered the final blow on him. Han Solo as it turned out was just a simple doctor.


(Doctor)


START NIGHT PHASE 4​

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

END NIGHT PHASE 4​

It was the last day of negotiations, another body was discovered, that of imperial spy Mace Windu.


(Spy)
​

Luminara aka zasz has to be host killed due to missing two night phases and a day phase.


(Sickly Townie)


START FINAL DAY PHASE!​
2:1 Mafia outnumbers Townie it should be End Game DD.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

Please vote guys.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

2:1 Mafia outnumbers Townie it should be End Game DD.
Just vote.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

Vote Kill Holt I lock my vote
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

Holt 1x(faust)
[/IMG]faust 1x(holt)
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

FUCK!

GG. Holt is Deathmiller I think.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

votekill Faust also lock
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

All on lawlett now.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

Ok faustie lets finish it u.u
Vote Kill Holt.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Ok faustie lets finish it u.u
If you're townie, Why did you vote kill xnut?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Luminara aka zasz has to be host killed due to missing two night phases and a day phase.


(Sickly Townie)
Hall of Shamed for how many games?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

1 game.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Apparently zasz thought he was host killed in the previous day phase and thats why he didnt send in the pm for this night phase, ofcourse I couldnt keep him alive after he skipped three phases in a row. Oh well.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,255
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: MAFIA GAME 43 STAR WARS! Final Day

Night 1 - Blocked
Night 2 - Demonspeed - Guilty
Night 3 - Holt - Guilty
Night 4 - James Rye - Not Guilty (Targeted him so I can assure my sanity cause I'm still worried that I'm maybe Paranoid Detective)

If Holt is mafia he's not a Mafia Boss then? He's the Mafia Escort probably cause two blocks in Night 1 or lawlett is Mafia Boss, Holt is Deathmiller.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Apparently zasz thought he was host killed in the previous day phase and thats why he didnt send in the pm for this night phase, ofcourse I couldnt keep him alive after he skipped three phases in a row. Oh well.
His fault for not checking the game updates.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Vote Kill Holt lawlett!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top