Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~
Let's start let's start
Let's start let's start



I haven't watch BSG. Just Firefly. Whedon's first real Avengers.Well I can tell you it isn't gonna be Battlestar Galactica. But damn I hope I had thought of Galactica earlier. It would have been perfect. Cylon-paranoia wtf!![]()
Well at least the Serenity movie was also good.Oh Firefly. You died too young. It was shaping out to be brilliant, I adored the character interactions. That's a thing Whedon has nailed down since Buffy.
Fair enough.I asked what he thought about it, and what he said was "It felt like 2 to 3 seasons of good television or a long book forcefully crammed into one movie." And he didn't know the background at the time.
Man i really cant troll even a bit in this game anymore /sigh
jk jk