Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Let's start let's start :x3
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

I should be ready in roughly 5 hours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Well depends. If you are into it, or familiar with the thing, it will definetly be awesome.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

as long as it is not finish rock theme lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

I bet I wont know it so idc anymore XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Well I can tell you it isn't gonna be Battlestar Galactica. But damn I hope I had thought of Galactica earlier. It would have been perfect. Cylon-paranoia wtf! :dance
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Well I can tell you it isn't gonna be Battlestar Galactica. But damn I hope I had thought of Galactica earlier. It would have been perfect. Cylon-paranoia wtf! :dance
I haven't watch BSG. Just Firefly. Whedon's first real Avengers.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Oh Firefly. You died too young. It was shaping out to be brilliant, I adored the character interactions. That's a thing Whedon has nailed down since Buffy.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Oh Firefly. You died too young. It was shaping out to be brilliant, I adored the character interactions. That's a thing Whedon has nailed down since Buffy.
Well at least the Serenity movie was also good.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Naah, it wasn't. Sure, it was watchable and atleast gave some nice conclusion to things, but I couldn't really bring myself to like it that much. My dad actually said it's problem pretty well. He hadn't even heard of the show, but happened to watch Serenity from TV without knowing anything. I asked what he thought about it, and what he said was "It felt like 2 to 3 seasons of good television or a long book forcefully crammed into one movie." And he didn't know the background at the time.

Though Wash 4ever.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

I asked what he thought about it, and what he said was "It felt like 2 to 3 seasons of good television or a long book forcefully crammed into one movie." And he didn't know the background at the time.
Fair enough.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Awwww but he felt i was mafia so muuuch :pout Man i really cant troll even a bit in this game anymore /sigh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

;-;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

LOOOL. Kat doctor again.. Are ya kidding me? Is this some kind of karma joke ors? But first I need to say I find funny ‘cause she wanted to lynch me sooo badly and she got lynched on day 1, lolz. Kat I won tha bet gurll. Anyway, uhg her role was damn useful. Okay we gonna lose this game.

RIP Kat :scry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

Noobs never learn :edu :toc jk jk
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

But be positive and look at the bright side, I didn’t votekill ya, I had some hope in ya so, lol~~
Okay now back off to work again. Boss is totally gonna kill me if he finds out that I’m internetting. xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

GG scumbagz
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10 - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! ~ Themes 2015 ~

If mafia doesn't win this game I will be pretty disappointed :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top