Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If it were to release at the same time, VIZ would have to release on Sundays. I understand the delay though.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
818
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I think that the quality of the manga after this 2nd chapter is increased very much*_*
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lots of comments.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Does anyone know what Matsui is saying in the comments this week?



From what I've gathered, this is what he said: ""From now on, this is 'Assassination Classroom.' I look forward to your support." Which sounds hella cryptic.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cyborg Roggy was pretty terrible. Really ugly character design, awful writing direction, and just really unexciting events. Thus far it is the worst of the batch. The goggles is the only thing that was good about it.
 

xAsum0x

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
1,582
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cyborg Roggy was decent-good. I really like the premise and the MC. So far Kagamigami/Cyborg Roggy > Black Clover

Black Clover chapter 2 looked pretty unimpressive also.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know what Matsui is saying in the comments this week?



From what I've gathered, this is what he said: ""From now on, this is 'Assassination Classroom.' I look forward to your support." Which sounds hella cryptic.
It was exactly what he said, but what he meant with it remains mysterious.

In my opinon, which people is gonna want to throw rock at, I think he was stretching everything until this point and now he will come back to what he planned. I'm not up to date, but the last chapter I read sounded like something was being prepared... :hmm
 

Alexey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Cyborg Roggy was pretty terrible. Really ugly character design, awful writing direction, and just really unexciting events. Thus far it is the worst of the batch. The goggles is the only thing that was good about it.
I say only about characters design. I think that it's not bad. It recalls Dorohedoro, imho. And I think that Roggi isn't the worst of the batch.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cyborg Roggy was decent-good. I really like the premise and the MC. So far Kagamigami/Cyborg Roggy > Black Clover

Black Clover chapter 2 looked pretty unimpressive also.
Really? Black Clover had an awesome second chapter that was hilarious and full of heart. How can anyone find Asta unimpressive after that great showing? The magic is so unique to, it makes 7taizai's look like something a bad fanfic writer would create.
 

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
About Black clover, although I couldn't understand the dialogue from the raws, it did seem to have built some foundation to it's world and at least Asta doesn't seem as worthless to the people as he first looked. In the meantime I like all 3 new series and hope some of this batch sticks and sticks hard.

How was Kagamigami's 3rd chapter?
 

Stark700

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
814
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
In this week's chapter of Naruto Black Clover, the Chunin wizard exams begin.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In this week's chapter of Naruto Black Clover, the Chunin wizard exams begin.
Chunin already? Is isn't Genin? It is going too fast. :derp
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How was Kagamigami's 3rd chapter?

Its best chapter yet, made me wish it I could read the rest. Especially since the new partner is hilarious.
 

conankudo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
456
Reaction score
389
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Really? Black Clover had an awesome second chapter that was hilarious and full of heart. How can anyone find Asta unimpressive after that great showing? The magic is so unique to, it makes 7taizai's look like something a bad fanfic writer would create.
Unique, really? - I don't think so. However - to be fair - Black Clover might be "generic" and in some ways a ripp off of Naruto, but nevertheless it really keeps me "flipping" every page with pleasure despite the obviousness of the plot. I could imagine the younger readers of Jump might have a fancy for this kind of series. I don't believe a series has to be unique as long as the author is able to create an enjoablae atmosphere. The "DON"-moment at the end of the chapter was corny and foreseeable, but even so it hit me.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
818
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Unique, really? - I don't think so. However - to be fair - Black Clover might be "generic" and in some ways a ripp off of Naruto, but nevertheless it really keeps me "flipping" every page with pleasure despite the obviousness of the plot. I could imagine the younger readers of Jump might have a fancy for this kind of series. I don't believe a series has to be unique as long as the author is able to create an enjoablae atmosphere. The "DON"-moment at the end of the chapter was corny and foreseeable, but even so it hit me.
I dont understand why you accuse it of plagiarizing Naruto,in many manga there is the idea of exams and tournaments....

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

You said the same thing with boku no hero If I remember well

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Someone that is reading AC.Is it going to end?And in your opinion in how many chapters
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont understand why you accuse it of plagiarizing Naruto,in many manga there is the idea of exams and tournaments....

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

You said the same thing with boku no hero If I remember well

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Someone that is reading AC.Is it going to end?And in your opinion in how many chapters
They just went on winter break, they still have this whole third semester before them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top