- Joined
- Jun 6, 2014
- Messages
- 287
- Reaction score
- 235
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I found the raw by googling the color page.http://www.733dm.com/mh/21666/227006.htmlcan i have Black clover's chapter 2 raw link ?
I found the raw by googling the color page.http://www.733dm.com/mh/21666/227006.htmlcan i have Black clover's chapter 2 raw link ?
It is still monday in europe/US ->same daySo it's really not the same day as japan after all. It will be tuesday in japan by that time. :/
For me, the day One Piece graced my view was the most important moment of the week. But for japan, it was Tuesday.
These are chinese scans.I found the raw by googling the color page.http://www.733dm.com/mh/21666/227006.html
Yes, here are the raw of the chapter 2 in chinese:can i have Black clover's chapter 2 raw link ?
It was exactly what he said, but what he meant with it remains mysterious.Does anyone know what Matsui is saying in the comments this week?
![]()
From what I've gathered, this is what he said: ""From now on, this is 'Assassination Classroom.' I look forward to your support." Which sounds hella cryptic.

I say only about characters design. I think that it's not bad. It recalls Dorohedoro, imho. And I think that Roggi isn't the worst of the batch.Cyborg Roggy was pretty terrible. Really ugly character design, awful writing direction, and just really unexciting events. Thus far it is the worst of the batch. The goggles is the only thing that was good about it.
Really? Black Clover had an awesome second chapter that was hilarious and full of heart. How can anyone find Asta unimpressive after that great showing? The magic is so unique to, it makes 7taizai's look like something a bad fanfic writer would create.Cyborg Roggy was decent-good. I really like the premise and the MC. So far Kagamigami/Cyborg Roggy > Black Clover
Black Clover chapter 2 looked pretty unimpressive also.
Chunin already? Is isn't Genin? It is going too fast.In this week's chapter ofNarutoBlack Clover, theChuninwizard exams begin.

How was Kagamigami's 3rd chapter?
Unique, really? - I don't think so. However - to be fair - Black Clover might be "generic" and in some ways a ripp off of Naruto, but nevertheless it really keeps me "flipping" every page with pleasure despite the obviousness of the plot. I could imagine the younger readers of Jump might have a fancy for this kind of series. I don't believe a series has to be unique as long as the author is able to create an enjoablae atmosphere. The "DON"-moment at the end of the chapter was corny and foreseeable, but even so it hit me.Really? Black Clover had an awesome second chapter that was hilarious and full of heart. How can anyone find Asta unimpressive after that great showing? The magic is so unique to, it makes 7taizai's look like something a bad fanfic writer would create.
I dont understand why you accuse it of plagiarizing Naruto,in many manga there is the idea of exams and tournaments....Unique, really? - I don't think so. However - to be fair - Black Clover might be "generic" and in some ways a ripp off of Naruto, but nevertheless it really keeps me "flipping" every page with pleasure despite the obviousness of the plot. I could imagine the younger readers of Jump might have a fancy for this kind of series. I don't believe a series has to be unique as long as the author is able to create an enjoablae atmosphere. The "DON"-moment at the end of the chapter was corny and foreseeable, but even so it hit me.
They just went on winter break, they still have this whole third semester before them.I dont understand why you accuse it of plagiarizing Naruto,in many manga there is the idea of exams and tournaments....
---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------
You said the same thing with boku no hero If I remember well
---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------
Someone that is reading AC.Is it going to end?And in your opinion in how many chapters