Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
I like to force him to actually post sometimes since he never does =/
I like to force him to actually post sometimes since he never does =/
That's why you have a better chance on IRC, or so I hopeI like to force him to actually post sometimes since he never does =/

That's why you have a better chance on IRC, or so I hope![]()

I love it when an ava is expressing everything you feel... that fit surprisingly well![]()


Nii your avy looks like "I'm gonna tap that booty"...![]()
What are you still doing here? xDNii your avy looks like "I'm gonna tap that booty"...![]()
Don't try to change the topic.What are you still doing here? xD

You won't get to tap that.

what topic? xDDon't try to change the topic.![]()
Same, that one doesn't suit Sky at all. I'm sorry...I expected a better set!
What does suit me then?Same, that one doesn't suit Sky at all. I'm sorry...