FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:zomg

With Kyoka Suigetsu you can have 200.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Is Shigatsu finished? I stopped watching it around ep 12 or something I think.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

3 more episodes / 2 more chapters.
You really should watch it till the end. :nod
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

well I will watch it when its done.

I started to feel it was lackluster as a weekly watch. Didn't get very hyped after a while, so I stopped.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Then it might be the better choice.

But I doubt you would regret it. :nod
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

As long as the blonde bitch doesn't end up with him I'll not regret it :4head
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Tomorrow a new chapter of The Returned God :kreygasm

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Would be typical Kubo to troll and focus on something else entirely...
The only way I can accept a scene change is if Unohana is alive. :nod
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

The only way I can accept a scene change is if Unohana is alive. :nod
You would accept a scene change to fodder in sacrifice for screen time of a GOD? You are a HERETIC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

But in this case she wouldn't be fodder anymore. :worrybunny
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Oh wow I didn't register that you posted in my thread, what an honor. A rare poster here :^_^

Honestly I was extremely disappointed Unohana was sacrificed for more Kenpachi hype, but then he disappointed too and now I don't care anymore. I'm ready for the finale and Aizen. Those Sternritters and lesser shinigami can go hide for the rest of the arc IMO. Exceptions: sexy Yorouchi, Urahara due to bankai reveal, Ichigo, Aizen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah, I know, I rarely visit MtM nowadays due to time constraints. :faint

I was hoping Kubo was trolling us when Kenpachi said Unohana was dead, it wouldn't be the first time. *cough Byakuya cough*

I'm curious about an Aizen vs Yhwach trollfest too, I have a bad feeling that Kubo will sacrifice Aizen to glorify Yhwach though.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

@3c
You aren't interested in shunsui's (and maybe Ukitake's) bankai? There's also Nimaiya too (who was cool before falling to plot).

how rude of me, invading a thread with no greetings
Hello. :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

IDK, maybe it's a cultural thing but I would never go to my friend and say "god that new jacket you bought doesn't suit you at all.", that's so mean to me. IMO If you don't like something just shut up about it. They obviously like it if they wear it, whether it's clothing in real life or sets on stupid forums. I feel bad for saying something now to Sky, he even changed it -.-
Idk, if a friend looked ridiculous I'd probably say something...

...I'm a monster
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah, I know, I rarely visit MtM nowadays due to time constraints. :faint

I was hoping Kubo was trolling us when Kenpachi said Unohana was dead, it wouldn't be the first time. *cough Byakuya cough*

I'm curious about an Aizen vs Yhwach trollfest too, I have a bad feeling that Kubo will sacrifice Aizen to glorify Yhwach though.
What's up lately since you have less time?

Meh... I can't believe people seriously fell for Byakuya. All these Bleach veterans being fooled time and time again. Did you really fall for that? Darj fell for it super hard and I kept telling her she was a fool xD

You really think he'll sacrifice Aizen for he-who-I-dont-even-know-the-name-of ?????? REALLY???? Please... Since when were you under the impression Aizen was beatable? Yhwach is so uninteresting. He has zero charisma. Just kill him already... If Kubo would do that I would be extremely surprised, but at least he would manage to do something extremely unpredictable and thus interesting (but bad).

@3c
You aren't interested in shunsui's (and maybe Ukitake's) bankai? There's also Nimaiya too (who was cool before falling to plot).

how rude of me, invading a thread with no greetings
Hello. :)
hi ^^

No I'm not very interested in Shunsui. He's always been cool but not particularly interesting. He's obviously not able to stand with the big dogs with how weak he is around Aizen. I always liked Shunsui but sort of lost interest in him. He's just talking a lot and never getting his hands dirty. His Shikai was so boring I wonder what on earth his Bankai could be.. Ukitake is gonna be toast so he won't show us any Bankai.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Idk, if a friend looked ridiculous I'd probably say something...

...I'm a monster
RIP your friends.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

What are friends? :4head
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:residentsleeper
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I don't ignore him...
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

What's up lately since you have less time?
An old friend who was out of town came back and we have occasionally (well, frequently :lmao) spent time together. Also things are getting serious with my gf and even though there's nothing certain, we may get engaged next year, there're some personal issues we need to sort out first. Last but not least, my team is still in the title race in a few branches and since we're at an important stage, I try to follow their games whenever possible.

Meh... I can't believe people seriously fell for Byakuya. All these Bleach veterans being fooled time and time again. Did you really fall for that? Darj fell for it super hard and I kept telling her she was a fool xD
I didn't care either way honestly, I prefer some other characters having more screen time and unfortunately Unohana was one of those characters before she was ditched. :fail

You really think he'll sacrifice Aizen for he-who-I-dont-even-know-the-name-of ?????? REALLY???? Please... Since when were you under the impression Aizen was beatable? Yhwach is so uninteresting. He has zero charisma. Just kill him already... If Kubo would do that I would be extremely surprised, but at least he would manage to do something extremely unpredictable and thus interesting (but bad).
Dunno, Kubo made RGs say that Yhwach is an even bigger threat than Aizen and Yhwach still has an army whereas Aizen is a lone man, I'm not sure how Kubo can turn Aizen into a villain again without merely repeating the final of FKT arc. It seems he'll simply help out the good guys like Orochimaru. -_-;

@3c
You aren't interested in shunsui's (and maybe Ukitake's) bankai? There's also Nimaiya too (who was cool before falling to plot).

how rude of me, invading a thread with no greetings
Hello. :)
Hey, Holt.

I'm extremely curious about Shunsui's bankai due to the nature of his shikai and Kubo's words that he might have taken Aizen down with it. Kubo set up an encounter with Haschwalth, I'm looking forward to that battle. :)
 
Top