FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Ichibeis Bankai would kill every single living being apart from Yhwh (and Aizen :derp) though...

Will Aizen just join Urahara and co., look at Ukitake and say: "Hah. Knew it!"? :derp
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Ichibeis Bankai would kill every single living being apart from Yhwh (and Aizen :derp) though...
I mean it adds little to his shikai which is admittedly quite powerful, it seems Kubo didn't give much thought to it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I guess only Hifikune would have a Bankai here... RG itself was quite confusing

Let's be honest even our Main Char only gets a new Outfit and sword-type.

Komamura has a similar problem. (In dog form that is.)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

As things are now, Aizen still retains his transcendental reiatsu and it'd be odd for Shunsui to stand a chance against him unless his bankai is ultra-mega hax. Perhaps the comparison was with shinigami Aizen which makes a bit more sense but still, yeah, refraining from using it in FKT was kinda stupid. The implication is that the plot had to lead to a certain point, so Kubo kept the bankai of certain characters which is one of the chief complaints of many fans in FKT arc. I mean Isshin was keeping up with Aizen, why not use bankai and end him? That part of the manga is quite illogical. Another thing to consider, as far as we know, even Yhwach doesn't have transcendental powers, I don't know how he could oppose Aizen at this point. I wonder if we'll see a retcon. :wonder

I wouldn't put it past Kubo that we will never see Aizen's bankai. He has been sloppy about them, Unohana's is still a mystery, Ichibei's is a joke and now Ukitake's may have gone to waste too. What a let-down.
Yeah the transcendental factor is definitely a huge plot hole on the horizon. Ichigo lost his transcendental powers it seems, for some unknown reason. I mean when he got his powers back, and "unleashed his full power by unlocking the Quincy powers too", you'd figure he'd go back to Dangai-level status, but no. He seems normal (but powerful, even if there is no feel of a difference at the moment). Otherwise Yhwach would be scraping the floor right now. Which makes me wonder, does he see that Aizen would get released too? SIGH. I hate how Kubo decided to love Kishi's fetish for DOUJUTSU.

Yeah the whole Bankai status is such a mess in general. Not having all the captains go all out during FKT was beyond terrible writing, but to balance it Kubo didn't make Aizen use Bankai either... People like Shinji just start "toying" with Aizen with Shikai, but god forbid he uses Bankai! NOOO WAY. The Isshin part was indeed ridiculous. It's obvious Isshin is way above normal Captain level from how he handled Aizen with relative ease with only Shikai. You could argue he might be 0 Division level, but who knows.

Isn't Unohana's the healing flying whale thingy? What's the big problem about Ichibei's? RIP Ukitake's Bankai though. Can't say I care enough about the character to really mourn it.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

I guess only Hifikune would have a Bankai here... RG itself was quite confusing

Let's be honest even our Main Char only gets a new Outfit and sword-type.

Komamura has a similar problem. (In dog form that is.)
0 Division was chopped off due to poor writing. Kubo decided to waste a ton of time on uninteresting Sternritters with fodder (Renji etc), but 0 Division was just cast aside after the extreme and incredibly long anticipation, not to mention gigantic hype around the division for many years. The training arc with them was cool, even if short, but then they were cast aside like trash... Shameful of Kubo honestly, but they were victim of his extremely poor ability to create new and exciting villains. There were no one for them to fight. Kubo should've done something more simple like he did with the Espada. Fewer elite Sternritters that were given letters by strength level. Then we could've had a few top Sternritter face off vs the 0 Division, and the rest face Renji, Rukia etc (middle-"low" tier Sternritter Elites). Fewer fights overall, but more exciting and relatable ones, and most importantly more relatable and developed villains. Heck give them some underlings like Mighty Mask etc for all I care so there can be more fodder Sternritters, but making their levels so vague and not distribute fights properly ruined the arc's potential.

Which reminds me, Kubo has teased Grimmjow for ETERNITY but has still yet to reveal him or make him appear. What the fuck is he waiting for... He was with Urahara & Co.. Has he seriously forgotten about him?? FFS.... Not like he would be RELEVANT NOW THOUGH BECAUSE THERE ARE NO VILLAINS LEFT.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Isn't Unohana's the healing flying whale thingy? What's the big problem about Ichibei's? RIP Ukitake's Bankai though. Can't say I care enough about the character to really mourn it.
It's her shikai. Her bankai is some weird mist which has an unknown purpose assuming all the melting flesh thingy is metaphorical.

Ichibei's shikai erases names, leaving things utterly powerless. His bankai gives new names which, it seems, still makes things utterly powerless. lol

I was a bit curious about Ukitake's since he's one of the senior captains but I guess all old guys get the short end of the stick in manga. :)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah but Hasch is just his lieutenant so to speak.. He's not anywhere near "boss" level. It's a fight between the first "losers" so to speak. I just have no interest in these Quincy villains to really care honestly.
Haschwalth is second in command and probably next strongest (after ywach and maybe ishida). Doesn't that sort of qualify as boss level? Depends of how you look at it anyway.

Yeah Bankai is always hype. I'm dying to see Aizen's though...
Some will swear he doesn't have bankai though.


I found it so cheesy how so many saved their Bankai during the Aizen saga. "Oh this is a really dire situation, I better keep my ace in my pocket!!" So many Captains refrained from unleashing their Bankai... Even Aizen, but that could be because it was irrelevant/not important at that stage, maybe it wouldn't offer him much with the type of power level he had. But it's still a really stupid plot hole that Kubo has been dug into for eternity now.
Lol! True though. I guess they knew it was a hopeless situation due to KS. Can't be sure you're hitting the real aizen. We did get to see Gin and Sui feng's bankai for the first time. Kubo probably also kept it for this arc.
Dunno why vizards didn't use theirs though. They're mostly useless so it was the least they could do.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

...man cmon :residentsleeper

To me I still don't understand what the point is to state your dislike of a set. What does it contribute into? Nothing at all. If asked, sure, but if not, I don't get the point. Well whatever really.
Sets r srs bsns :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Your set is so ugly man :4head :emocat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

...it's for you (jay)

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

This argument
Come on, this was such a fun topic :kappa Nothing better than to discuss the most insignificant things, it invites lots of laughs and facepalms!

better than this boring Bleach talk at least
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

stfu, if you have nothing to contribute to the epicness of Bleach then gtfo.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:4head
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

stfu, if you have nothing to contribute to the epicness of Bleach then gtfo.
I know right...I've been saying all along that Bleach is pretty good :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

stfu, if you have nothing to contribute to the epicness of Bleach then gtfo.
Haha then I'm expecting you to actually respond to all the posts instead of ignoring them once you get bored (quickly), like you usually do :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I know right...I've been saying all along that Bleach is pretty good :3
nice meme mate :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I know right...I've been saying all along that Bleach is pretty good :3
Haha, and you were wrong all along! :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Aizen made all of the previous years of suffering NOT RELEVANT. That's how powerful his Bankai is! benelori is right, a moment of brilliance = ALL OF IT IS GREAT! All praise our lord and savior, Aizen Sousuke!! Whom will deliver us from all Quincy nonsense and fodderized content.

Actually, since when were we under the impression Bleach WASN'T good!? :nuts
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Haha, and you were wrong all along! :4head
Nah...I think Ywach is pretty good. Being able to manifest multiple derpfaces thanks to his eyes is indeed an almighty ability :nod

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Aizen made all of the previous years of suffering NOT RELEVANT. That's how powerful his Bankai is! benelori is right, a moment of brilliance = ALL OF IT IS GREAT! All praise our lord and savior, Aizen Sousuke!! Whom will deliver us from all Quincy nonsense and fodderized content.
All hail Aizen-sama!

Actually, since when were we under the impression Bleach WASN'T good!? :nuts
No idea.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I HAVE RETURNED!

As an old Bleach mod I was never in doubt of Bleach's greatness. I was never under the impression it wasn't spectacular.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I HAVE RETURNED!
Welcome back! Your a legend \o/
As an old Bleach mod I was never in doubt of Bleach's greatness. I was never under the impression it wasn't spectacular.
I always appreciated the detailed art :nod
 
Top