I expected better taste!And I expected better pictures.
So you like my set then?

I expected better support!I expected better taste!
Is this your good day? You're so bm usually, way worse than I could ever be.I love it, when I hear such bm comments I usually get discouraged from wearing my avy. It's such an AWFUL thing to say. I'm truly sorry Sky. Please forgive me for being as douche as niichan can be.
No. I'm sorry for saying it doesn't look good, since it's mean to say. I was as bm as niichan is sometimes there.So you like my set then?![]()
I vote for Morgianna, "Chibi" Diane or Tsubaki!I expected better support!
Nothing wrong with being honest, especially if the person knows how to take it. Not like I would ever say that to a person I don't really know, you can only be really honest with the people you trust and care aboutNo. I'm sorry for saying it doesn't look good, since it's mean to say. I was as bm as niichan is sometimes there.

Are you happy now, Onii-chan?I vote for Morgianna, "Chibi" Diane or Tsubaki!

oh you don't have to please me as long as you like the set, I was just teasing you XD but yes, I like itAre you happy now, Onii-chan?![]()

Looked for Tsubaki, couldn't find anything... Diane... I doubt there is any material with her hair down.oh you don't have to please me as long as you like the set, I was just teasing you XD but yes, I like it![]()


IDK, maybe it's a cultural thing but I would never go to my friend and say "god that new jacket you bought doesn't suit you at all.", that's so mean to me. IMO If you don't like something just shut up about it. They obviously like it if they wear it, whether it's clothing in real life or sets on stupid forums. I feel bad for saying something now to Sky, he even changed it -.-Nothing wrong with being honest, especially if the person knows how to take it. Not like I would ever say that to a person I don't really know, you can only be really honest with the people you trust and care about![]()

oh many did or maybe still do, but I think the biggest amount is from before Hakuryuu's downfall. Not too surprising, considering some events, but not a pairing I ever liked either.Looked for Tsubaki, couldn't find anything... Diane... I doubt there is any material with her hair down.
And Mor... Saw that pic and fell in love again.
Though way too many Mor x Hakuryuu pics... Who even ships that crap?
... but we're not talking about a jacket he bought here, it's just an ava/sig. And what's the point if you consider something ugly but tell your friend it's okay/good? Lying at his face? I'm not a fan of using harsh words, but that doesn't prevent you from being honest. It's one thing if you just consider it "not his style" or something (though that's something I would find pretty easy to say) and another if you find it flat out ugly, in which case it's better to tell him the truth as nicely as you can. It can be something simple like "I don't really like it", which is still better than lying and tells him that YOU don't like it. What he makes of that is his choice, and that's fine. It would be bad and mean if you said "This is crap, please buy a new one" but like I said, being honest doesn't necessarily mean you have to be harsh or insulting.IDK, maybe it's a cultural thing but I would never go to my friend and say "god that new jacket you bought doesn't suit you at all.", that's so mean to me. IMO If you don't like something just shut up about it. They obviously like it if they wear it, whether it's clothing in real life or sets on stupid forums. I feel bad for saying something now to Sky, he even changed it -.-
Was just curious what I could find in a short time, just stick to your Mor setThe first one is pretty much the only picture good enough for a set. But meh.

Well duh. My Illya/Saber-set will return next month anyway.Was just curious what I could find in a short time, just stick to your Mor set![]()



What now? Making fun of my chubbiness next?sky .___.
Tomorrow a new chapter of The Returned God
Would be typical Kubo to troll and focus on something else entirely...
