FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I love it, when I hear such bm comments I usually get discouraged from wearing my avy. It's such an AWFUL thing to say. I'm truly sorry Sky. Please forgive me for being as douche as niichan can be.
Is this your good day? You're so bm usually, way worse than I could ever be.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

So you like my set then? :derp
No. I'm sorry for saying it doesn't look good, since it's mean to say. I was as bm as niichan is sometimes there.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I expected better support!
I vote for Morgianna, "Chibi" Diane or Tsubaki!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

No. I'm sorry for saying it doesn't look good, since it's mean to say. I was as bm as niichan is sometimes there.
Nothing wrong with being honest, especially if the person knows how to take it. Not like I would ever say that to a person I don't really know, you can only be really honest with the people you trust and care about :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

oh you don't have to please me as long as you like the set, I was just teasing you XD but yes, I like it :blush
Looked for Tsubaki, couldn't find anything... Diane... I doubt there is any material with her hair down.
And Mor... Saw that pic and fell in love again. :wtf
Though way too many Mor x Hakuryuu pics... Who even ships that crap?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Nice set :kreygasm

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Nothing wrong with being honest, especially if the person knows how to take it. Not like I would ever say that to a person I don't really know, you can only be really honest with the people you trust and care about :nod
IDK, maybe it's a cultural thing but I would never go to my friend and say "god that new jacket you bought doesn't suit you at all.", that's so mean to me. IMO If you don't like something just shut up about it. They obviously like it if they wear it, whether it's clothing in real life or sets on stupid forums. I feel bad for saying something now to Sky, he even changed it -.-
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well to be honest I wanted to change it... But Nii just didn't help me till now... :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Looked for Tsubaki, couldn't find anything... Diane... I doubt there is any material with her hair down.
And Mor... Saw that pic and fell in love again. :wtf
Though way too many Mor x Hakuryuu pics... Who even ships that crap?
oh many did or maybe still do, but I think the biggest amount is from before Hakuryuu's downfall. Not too surprising, considering some events, but not a pairing I ever liked either.

You could use something as simple as this








Though yeah, mostly anime shots. Cute Diane with her hair down is prolly pretty hard to find, yes xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

The first one is pretty much the only picture good enough for a set. But meh.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

IDK, maybe it's a cultural thing but I would never go to my friend and say "god that new jacket you bought doesn't suit you at all.", that's so mean to me. IMO If you don't like something just shut up about it. They obviously like it if they wear it, whether it's clothing in real life or sets on stupid forums. I feel bad for saying something now to Sky, he even changed it -.-
... but we're not talking about a jacket he bought here, it's just an ava/sig. And what's the point if you consider something ugly but tell your friend it's okay/good? Lying at his face? I'm not a fan of using harsh words, but that doesn't prevent you from being honest. It's one thing if you just consider it "not his style" or something (though that's something I would find pretty easy to say) and another if you find it flat out ugly, in which case it's better to tell him the truth as nicely as you can. It can be something simple like "I don't really like it", which is still better than lying and tells him that YOU don't like it. What he makes of that is his choice, and that's fine. It would be bad and mean if you said "This is crap, please buy a new one" but like I said, being honest doesn't necessarily mean you have to be harsh or insulting.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

The first one is pretty much the only picture good enough for a set. But meh.
Was just curious what I could find in a short time, just stick to your Mor set :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Was just curious what I could find in a short time, just stick to your Mor set :D
Well duh. My Illya/Saber-set will return next month anyway. :zomg

I found the same pictures, no worries. :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I didn't say anything about lying. If the person would ask me "do you like my avatar" or "what do you think about my new jacket?" I'd of course tell him I don't like it much if that's the case. But I don't see the point of telling it flat out without a question, which is why I didn't like how I blurped it out to Sky. The only thing it does is make the person more uncomfortable. It's your opinion vs his, so it doesn't honestly help at all IMO. I don't see why you have to be honest about everything up front. Sure if you are asked, you'll of course not lie. The only times I really comment like that in daily life is if someone wears something ugly that we all know is ugly. For example one of my friends is known for wearing this ugly cap sometimes, and everytime we tell him "that ugly piece of crap again..". He agrees it's ugly but likes it anyway, lol. If a friend of mine got a haircut that turned out bad I normally don't comment on it at all, instead of falsely saying "nice haircut dude". What's the point of saying anything else really.
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

No worries. Really. I am used to people telling me how ugly I am. *cries in a corner*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

sky .___.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Tomorrow a new chapter of The Returned God :kreygasm

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Would be typical Kubo to troll and focus on something else entirely...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

sky .___.

Tomorrow a new chapter of The Returned God :kreygasm

Would be typical Kubo to troll and focus on something else entirely...
What now? Making fun of my chubbiness next? :scry

Please don't do this Kubo... We want 20 pages of Aizens trolling this time.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

You are beautiful!!

Only 20 pages? I want more!
 
Top