FeelsBadMan Zone

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Good old days when you could have multiple posts full of text talking about manga and anime with Nuno...
Our short convo about Aizen Bleach was reminiscent of these good old days. :^_^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Indeed. Not hipster enough for niichan however. You have to discuss the latest anime to be on his hipster list of cool people.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

How you pretend something other than Aizen is more interesting speaks to your heresy.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

We can talk about him once he get's some action... considering Bleach's pace, in about 6 or 7 weeks I guess.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

He got some action.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

It does from his first breath.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yep it's Persona, hope you like it :nod
Love the signature, but for the love of Pete I cannot remember the person in the avatar.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Adachi
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Good to know you've played Persona 4 too riki :nod

Love the signature, but for the love of Pete I cannot remember the person in the avatar.
Yeah it's Adachi, just like riki said. I guess I have a thing for interesting assholes xD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I still need to finish it :sweatdrop

Are you excited for Persona 5?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I still need to finish it :sweatdrop

Are you excited for Persona 5?
Wait you haven't? I thought we started playing the game at the same time.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

because I remember we discussed it at one point, though I don't remember what were we discussing about.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Err.... *cough* I got busy with work and whatnot. :sweatbunny
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I still need to finish it :sweatdrop

Are you excited for Persona 5?
Well still pretty far away but yes I am, though I prefer to better not expect too much. Trailer looks awesome, I'm just careful.

I had a very funny thought right now. :XD
You're not too far of, maybe :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I think I am very right. :XD
 
Top