Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I just assumed it went without saying that Kayano has turned into the most badass character in the entire series next to only Koro-sensei himself. Nagisa is amazing, but he never endured half of what Kayano was enduring every day. Plus the flames?! Yeah, I think we all agree: total badass.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
I totally agree. Kayano is a badass and I hope she remains that way, tentacles or not. What I find incredible is the length that Korosensei had to go in order to protect himself. He basically had to let her attack him at his weakspot in order to have a chance of surviving. If you think about all the assassination attempts until now...Kayano's has been the most effective.

I think the trick here is speed and fire. You definitely need something that can keep up with Korosensei's speed and Kayano's tentacles could do that. I wonder if there is a way they can incorporate the anti-korosensei material found in the guns and knives and make a projectile machine with it.

I wonder how the dynamics between Kayano and Class E will change. Or maybe they will stay the same? Obviously there is going to be a lot of repairing and apologizing involved, but, I REALLY don't want thinks to go back they way they used to. Let Kayano/Akari be who she really is and have friends who like her for her.
 

requiem46

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
457
Reaction score
478
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
chapter is out, and oh my. looking forward to this :)
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chap 133

So we learned that the tentacles develop some kind of bloodlust, I guess Koro's tentacles will do the same in march, whichis why he wants Class E to kill him instead and develop the skills of using his background, if possible.
 
Last edited:

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
That chapter was disappointing. Kayano had such a badass introduction a few chapters back and now... Finished like that and one of the good ones again.
The revelation was interesting but at the same time confusing. Who was the face ripped off guy then, an imposter? Or is it that easy to attain that title and be known throughout the whole world as the new one without anyone asking what happened with the old one? And once again a new assassin from Shiro, does that guy have a farm for breeding assassins or what?
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe another assassin, someone getting in the old Kuros way, if the eye isn't a red herring.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Chapter 134 RAWs: http://www.mangamint.com/assassination-classroom-134

Koro-Senseis human form is shown. It is also explained that he killed the new God of Deaths father and took the new G.o.D. as an apprentice after the killing, but then got betrayed by the new G.o.D.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Chapter 134 RAWs: http://www.mangamint.com/assassination-classroom-134

Koro-Senseis human form is shown. It is also explained that he killed the new God of Deaths father and took the new G.o.D. as an apprentice after the killing, but then got betrayed by the new G.o.D.
Well what can I say... Koro sensei wasn't kidding when he claimed to be an ikemen. Course it is not applicable to his current form but his old form is bish!
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
134

Was expecting a bit more, have to questioni how a teacher was able to get all the way out there, or either the school is just rather close to this secret facility.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
134

Was expecting a bit more, have to questioni how a teacher was able to get all the way out there, or either the school is just rather close to this secret facility.
Fair question, but I doubt it's left at "then she just randomly showed up." ;)
 

mars23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
395
Reaction score
864
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Assassination Classroom 135 spoilers
scoure http://mangakansou.com/

第135話 過去の時間・2時間目

この磁気瓶の中にあるのは「反物質」

たった0.1gから核爆弾並みのエネルギーを放出する

一見すると夢のエネルギー源だが

科学者達はこの「反物質」が石油や原子力の代わりになるとは思っていない

最大の理由は生産効率の悪さ

爆発1回分の反物質を作るには…それをはるかに越えるエネルギーは必要だから



部下の頭に薬品?の瓶を投げつける柳沢「準備が悪い 俺の世紀の研究を妨げるな」

有名バイオ企業の御曹司にして…国際研究機関の主任研究員

天才科学者・柳沢誇太郎は…神をも恐れぬアプローチで反物質の生成を企んでいた



柳沢「いいかモルモット 今からおまえの体は全体的に改造される 実験に協力的なら…

一生檻の中だが好きな本くらい読ませてやる ◯刑から救ってやった感謝をしろよ

伝説の暗さつ者 “しに神” の新しい生活は…朝から晩まで人体実験を受ける日々だ」

そして人体実験が始まる

柳沢「手始めに、新しい細胞を受け入れる為の土台を作る あちこち具合が悪くなるだろう

おまえの仕事は…自分の体調や感覚の変化を正しく報告することだ こればかりは豚や猿にはできないからな

ククク…激痛に耐えかねたら泣いて頼め」

固定された手で袖を引っ張って前のめりになった柳沢の喉を食いちぎれる…そんな想像をしている笑顔のしに神

「(スキだらけだが今やっても脱出を困難にするだけだ 今は耐えよう 意味ある◯しをする瞬間は必ず来る)」

しに神は隔離部屋に連れていかれる

あぐり「あ、お疲れ様です 少し休んだら言って下さい バイタルチェックしますから」

起き上がるしに神「相変わらずダサいシャツ着てますね雪村さん」

あぐり「こ、これもダメ?独房生活の清涼剤になればと思ったのに!!」

しに神「正直イラっとします」

好きなブランドだと言うあぐり「私の生徒にも何故か評判が悪いんです」

しに神「…生徒?」

あぐりの事を使えそうと考えているしに神「(見張り役の女の名前は雪村あぐり

昼間は駆け出しの中学教師 夜はここで遅くまで柳沢を無償で手伝っているとか なぜそんな激務をするのか聞くと…)」

そこにやってくる柳沢「あぐり!チェックひとつ取るのに何分かけてる」

あぐり「あ、ごめんなさい誇太郎さん」

あぐりが持っているタブレット端末を奪いそれで頭を叩く柳沢「おまえの親父がうちの下請けだから情けでおまえをもらってやるんだ

恩に報いろ 俺の命令には誠心誠意全力で従え じゃあなモルモットまた明日 クックック」

しに神「(彼女いわく 断るとものすごく角が立つお見合い相手…だそうだ)」
翌日も行われる人体実験

柳沢「珪素プラットフォーム定着確認 いよいよ明日から加速粒子の封入試験を開始する

…ああモルモット おまえは何も心配するな どのみち俺の崇高な研究は聞いても理解できんしな」

生命の中で「反物質」を生成させる それが柳沢の研究の核心だった

反物質生成に必要な「粒子の加速サイクル」を生命のサイクルに組み込み

巨大なエネルギーで細胞のエンジンを始動させる

あとは細胞自身のエネルギーにより粒子は加速を与えられ続け

生きている限り反物質の生成を続ける仕組み

しに神「柳沢 手足が大分しびれますね 寒気も少々」

柳沢「”さん” を付けろ…チッ 末梢神経障害が出てるのか」

素人が聞いても理解不能な超理論だが…しに神の知識は並みの科学者を凌駕していた

暗さつの為にあらゆる知識を身につけた彼は

実験台の上で1ヶ月も過ごす頃には この超理論の要点をほぼ完璧に理解していた

しに神「(私自身が実験を巧みに誘導すれば…成功確率はさらに高まる 人智を越えた破壊の力が手に入る!!)」

しに神は確信していた 近い将来手に入る新しい力で…再びまた破壊の日々へと戻れる事を



とある日の実験終了後

あぐり「お疲れ様でした…うわっ 今日はチェック項目多いなぁ 急いで進めないとまた叩かれちゃう!あの人頭ばっかり狙ってくるから」

しに神「頭を狙われると不都合でも?」

あぐり「まぁ一応…本職は教師ですから 頭悪くなっちゃうのは困ります」

そこに柳沢がやってくる「あぐりィ!!待たせるなと何度言えばわかるんだ!!」

あぐり「ひいッごめんなさい今やります!!」

柳沢「体力と事務処理だけが取り柄だろうが!!モルモットの観察ひとつできないのか!!」

またもあぐりのタブレット端末を奪う柳沢「言ってもダメなら体に教え…」

あぐりの頭を叩こうと振りかぶった柳沢を強化アクリルの壁越しに衝撃を与え倒すしに神

あぐり「しに神さん…今何を」

しに神「麻痺させただけですよ これで明日も教師ができますね お互い本職をやるのが一番良い」

笑顔でそう言うしに神



次回、暗さつ教室 136 へ!!



※以下感想です※

前回、柳沢はあぐりの事を普通にモルモット呼ばわりするので

婚約者という筋は無くなったかなぁと思いましたけど…

形は違うかもですがどうやらまだ可能性はあるかもしれませんね

柳沢のしに神への◯意は

本当はあぐりの事が好きでその恨み

世紀の研究を滅茶苦茶にされた恨み

片目に改造を施していた様なので(他にも失った部位があるとして)

優れた自分の身体に傷をつけた恨み

これくらいでしょうか…

茅野に対してたった1人の兄発言があるので

あぐりの事が本当は好きだったというのが良い気がしますが…

それにしたってあぐりの扱いひどすぎるので微妙ですかね

柳沢がクソなので最後のしに神の一撃にスカっとしました

そしてあぐりのシャツの安定のダサさにほっとします笑

Chinese scan: Assassination Classroom 135
 
Last edited:

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Looks like GoD is going to NTR Shiro in more ways than one. :3c
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man I can't believe that it's been close to 3 years since this manga started running. I knew from the very beginning that it wouldn't last long because of it's premise, but I can't believe we're already getting Korosensei's backstory in full. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this story ends though.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What happened to the usual translator-kun, there are many lines that sound really weird and awkward :(
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
What happened to the usual translator-kun, there are many lines that sound really weird and awkward :(
I guess now that AssClass is becoming popular, more groups want to scanlate it. I think I'll wait for Mach 20 scans.

Does anyone find it interesting how Korosensei basically copied Aguri's personality? Its like he's been wearing a mask this whole time.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Unless its reserved for them?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Unless its reserved for them?
Aegon is a translator for mangatopia, at least that is what was credited in his previous translations, well we can clarify if he moved.

That said I am not sure if mangapanda is a Edited Manga group he works for. I'll be sending a PM to ask, since again I don't think he was a translator for mangapanda, at least from the translations I've known he works on he doesn't exactly join speed scan groups. So it is a bit uncharacteristic to raise a flag for me, since I've followed his translations for other works.

Edit: After some queries it seems it does have the permission of Aegon but also mangatopia, who still has dibs on the translation, there appears to be a clearance from both translator and the standing Edited Manga group.
 
Last edited:

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
After Chapter 137: Why do i have the feeling that it won't be Koro-Sensei/G.o.D. who is responsible for Yukirmura-Senseis death? And why do i feel like a ton of feels will arrive with Chapter 138?
 
Top