- Joined
- Mar 1, 2012
- Messages
- 107
- Reaction score
- 16
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Is it already the longest hiatus? How far are we from it?
lolwhat?Is it already the longest hiatus? How far are we from it?
Interesting. The Ant Queen was first seen injuries. She could have been brought by a ship in a King Kong fashion, but escaped?-how did the ants get into the human world in the first place?
i dont think so. If you read the ants arc, pokkle's death was the reason why the ants managed to go nearly unsuspected. This give them the required time to capture humans to develop themselves.The most Hisoka has ever used full strength was in dodge ball. He was so badass with how he beat Razor's ass. Also, I thought it was fairly obvious that Beyond is the one who put the Queen on the shoreline because he knew it would result in his father, Netero's, death. Wasn't Beyond restricted from the dark continent until his father passed away? Beyond set it all up since he knew his dad was getting old and would want an epic 1 on 1 fight. The reason i say that is because Netero could've easily brought ONE zodiac with him to ensure victory.
Not the best? Maybe.Idk, maybe DESPERATION, I thought you people would too be familiar with. Plus, I think everybody here is trying to put Togashi on a pedestal. I mean, he is great, but most certainly not the best. Plus, he is so lazy; too damn lazy it makes me feel like I'm working as hard as a doctor in fucking Mumbai.