Shounen UQ Holder! by AKAMATSU Ken

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,937
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Eva was a human who became a vampire so she's not like Dana, who is born as a Noble.

---------- Post added April 29, 2015 at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was April 24, 2015 at 10:16 AM ----------

Chapter 78 spoilers.
Can someone be born a noble? Wouldn't they look like babies for eternity? I find the idea a tad weird... I was thinking the difference was how they became vampires...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Decent chapter, I guess, but nothing was really clarified, other than that Dana's world is a rift where time intersects.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Santa''s troll face :lmao.

So Dana is a romanticist, she is incredibly OP, is there anything she can't do with powers like that? Since his friends are with him I guess she is going to train them too? Even Lazlo is with them.

Can someone be born a noble? Wouldn't they look like babies for eternity? I find the idea a tad weird... I was thinking the difference was how they became vampires...
That's what Eva said, they are the real thing. They are a different race so they should not necessarily be born as babies, and they can their appearances, at least Dana can.
 

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
So Dana is an OP, violent, romantic, ancient vampire. With someone like her as a master, I can understand how Eva turned out the way she did. I'm hopeful we get a bit more background on the Nobles. They've introduced a race that seemingly easily trumps some of the most powerful beings we've been introduced to.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So Dana is an OP, violent, romantic, ancient vampire. With someone like her as a master, I can understand how Eva turned out the way she did. I'm hopeful we get a bit more background on the Nobles. They've introduced a race that seemingly easily trumps some of the most powerful beings we've been introduced to.
None of that explains how Eva became clingy towards Nagi, though. Sure, I know Nagi beat her with only garlic (as that pit story goes) and completely embarrassed her (and then obviously used his power to bind her to Academy City), but...
 

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
None of that explains how Eva became clingy towards Nagi, though. Sure, I know Nagi beat her with only garlic (as that pit story goes) and completely embarrassed her (and then obviously used his power to bind her to Academy City), but...
Well, that was....still don't know what that was about. I tend to put that down to complete randomness...it never made much sense to me.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I feel like that mirrors Negi's training against Eva at her Villa.

---------- Post added May 12, 2015 at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was May 10, 2015 at 03:12 PM ----------

Oh, they're not doing the simulpub anymore. :(

Next Simulpub on Monday, November 30th, 12:00:00am PST
 

Giga_Gaia

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
273
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Next Simulpub on Monday, November 30th, 12:00:00am PST
This has to be a glitch.
 

Giga_Gaia

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
273
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
We'll see.
Crunchyroll list it as "Just out today".

Definitely a glitch. Especially since it says starting in 2195932 days (says that on all mangas except fairy tail).
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Crunchyroll list it as "Just out today".

Definitely a glitch. Especially since it says starting in 2195932 days (says that on all mangas except fairy tail).
All right, then. That's good news.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was sure they said they were having issues since monday, guess its fixd.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Regeneration training, simple and cruel, they can even fix their clothes. Why is she allowing mortals to watch this...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That seems like harsh training.

Still, though, you're right, Demon. What are Afro and Wheelchair doing here?
 

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
I'm actually becoming rather fond of Oba. She seems to be pretty result-oriented. And you have to admit that she has style.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,326
Reaction score
24,937
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, chapter out. Glad to see the kids are having the everloving crap beating out of them. Its about tome someone did that. Never thought they could train to regenerate faster... and via being torn apart no less. I also suspect kirie's brand of immortality will be useless there. It seems like different points of time are connected there so even if she goes back to a checkpoint the witch will be able to follow....
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,078
Reaction score
6,935
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Agh why does he keep trying to push Tota-nii x Yukihime, Tota-nii x Santa-kun is actually canon.

Love this arc, though shirtless Tota-nii is always hot fire. And I like the magic stuff and them working to reduce their regeneration time
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Agh why does he keep trying to push Tota-nii x Yukihime, Tota-nii x Santa-kun is actually canon.

Love this arc, though shirtless Tota-nii is always hot fire. And I like the magic stuff and them working to reduce their regeneration time
I'm surprised you didn't mention shy/modest Kuromaru-chan covering her chest.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Chapter 80 spoilers

No chapter next week apparently...

---------- Post added May 20, 2015 at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was May 17, 2015 at 08:14 PM ----------

Touta is so naive, she is not Eva...:facepalm

Touta is the only one of his group strong mentally, I don't see how his training will help but there's obviously some secret behind hit, Touta only used Magia Erebea and Shundo. This chapter was slow and we'll have to wait for two weeks...
 
Last edited:
Top