Listen, you low lifes who will never amount to anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Just search for "Girls Aloud doujin". This sister is basically a kid, though. What a creep that onii-chan is.

Even the pedo-bunny-con I am, I wouldn't steep that low.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Which girl is that?

And where on earth have you been all this time?



---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------



It's impossible to know for me if this guy can be credited as the original source, since I can't read kanji, but here we go.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7210261

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Ironically, I have just shared a pic of the same title a couple of days ago. I think it's a fan art collection or something, this Mafia: The Brigade of Knowledge Seekers thing.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I wish I knew :( (rofl you really do have a suitable gif prepared for every situation possible)

I managed to de-otaku-fy myself for a while but now I'm (half) backity back in glory, mentally that is.

So take this! Nekomimi Ohayougozaimasu Attaaaaaack

 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just search for "Girls Aloud doujin". This sister is basically a kid, though. What a creep that onii-chan is.

Even the pedo-bunny-con I am, I wouldn't steep that low.
Pedo Bunny Con... Now that is something I haven't seen in a long time.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

So take this! Nekomimi Ohayougozaimasu Attaaaaaack

This was the scene of the season so far.

:nosebleed
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire


It's impossible to know for me if this guy can be credited as the original source, since I can't read kanji, but here we go.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7210261

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Ironically, I have just shared a pic of the same title a couple of days ago. I think it's a fan art collection or something, this Mafia: The Brigade of Knowledge Seekers thing.
Oh whoops, I stayed on this page too long while attempting to steal a gif from elsewhere just for you but damn this person has good art :wtf I notice he/she is Chinese so probably called QianYe

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

This was the scene of the season so far.

:nosebleed
*coughs blood*
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I wish I knew :( (rofl you really do have a suitable gif prepared for every situation possible)

I managed to de-otaku-fy myself for a while but now I'm (half) backity back in glory, mentally that is.

So take this! Nekomimi Ohayougozaimasu Attaaaaaack

It wasn't prepared, but it wasn't hard to think of one, either.

It looked like you de-friended us all rather than de-otaku-fying yourself. I missed talking to you =/

Nyaa~

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Pedo Bunny Con... Now that is something I haven't seen in a long time.
For Utsune's honor, someone I haven't seen in a long time.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Neko girls are tha best.



 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am back again master and study a lot :zomg


You deserve more than just A's!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

For Utsune's honor, someone I haven't seen in a long time.
That is an understandable reaction. Nyaa~

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

*coughs blood*
That is not the right reaction.

You have failed this city!
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, a Ro-Kyu-Bu pic.. *swims swiftly across the blood pool*

And nope, Senpai-sensei, coughing blood was a cute reaction. I loved it~
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Aoi-chan, of course.

To size up her rivals :fan
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Subaru has already passed out. Aoi is nursing him back to health with her technique :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Henneko... Ro-Kyu-Bu...
It is awesome to be alive, isn't it?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Aoi is love, Aoi is life~

Dem pantsu~
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Scoop!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top