Siscon? How nice.
Do you have a link?
Do you have a link?


(rofl you really do have a suitable gif prepared for every situation possible)
Pedo Bunny Con... Now that is something I haven't seen in a long time.Just search for "Girls Aloud doujin". This sister is basically a kid, though. What a creep that onii-chan is.
Even the pedo-bunny-con I am, I wouldn't steep that low.
This was the scene of the season so far.So take this! Nekomimi Ohayougozaimasu Attaaaaaack
![]()

Oh whoops, I stayed on this page too long while attempting to steal a gif from elsewhere just for you but damn this person has good art![]()
It's impossible to know for me if this guy can be credited as the original source, since I can't read kanji, but here we go.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7210261
---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------
Ironically, I have just shared a pic of the same title a couple of days ago. I think it's a fan art collection or something, this Mafia: The Brigade of Knowledge Seekers thing.
I notice he/she is Chinese so probably called QianYe*coughs blood*This was the scene of the season so far.
![]()
It wasn't prepared, but it wasn't hard to think of one, either.I wish I knew(rofl you really do have a suitable gif prepared for every situation possible)
I managed to de-otaku-fy myself for a while but now I'm (half) backity back in glory, mentally that is.
So take this! Nekomimi Ohayougozaimasu Attaaaaaack
![]()
For Utsune's honor, someone I haven't seen in a long time.Pedo Bunny Con... Now that is something I haven't seen in a long time.

You deserve more than just A's!I am back again master and study a lot
![]()
![]()
That is an understandable reaction. Nyaa~For Utsune's honor, someone I haven't seen in a long time.
That is not the right reaction.*coughs blood*



