- Joined
- Jul 8, 2009
- Messages
- 8,384
- Reaction score
- 12,173
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, Purge is said to only erase "abominable" souls, so I would imagine their blood would be able to be left intact. Heck, we saw it when Purge was used on the Vampire and the Grey Demon. Their bodies stayed in tact, it was just their souls that was snuffed out. I imagine that, even with Demon blood, he would be able to use it still. To be honest, I'm still unsure as to whether or not he still has the Red Demon blood within him or if he can still use the Hellblaze enchantment.While he had the demon blood (past 10 years or so) he wouldn't have been able to learn a druid technique, that is incompatible with demon blood. If he wanted to learn it he would have needed to be free of the demon blood, especially Purge because it purges all evil intention. I can't see him having demon blood and using Purge.
Plus we didn't hear him say he trained with Zaratras, and seeing how everyone thought that Purge was Zaratras ability I doubt it.
I don't know the requirements for Purge, but I would imagine that one needs to reach a certain level of ability to use it. Hendrickson was probably too weak to use it all those years ago, but now that he's stronger than he was, he could use it. Maybe one needs a strong level of spirit to use it?
Last edited: