Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
dat kil rog tho didnt expect he would drink, always thought it would be blackhand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
dat kil rog tho didnt expect he would drink, always thought it would be blackhand
Nah, Blackhand seemed among the most loyal honestly. What was interesting was what sort of magical shit was going on with him, but it wasn't fel-related, so it had nothing to do with Guldan and his shit. The soundclip that plays when you kill him sort of alludes to Grom being betrayed.

Kilrogg is kinda of a lame choice though. There's next to no exposition of him, but all of a sudden we have him drinking. No real background on the guy through the game, so it's hard to care. I guess there will be some in Tanaan, but it comes off kind of lame to me. You fight him pretty early on in HFC as well, apparently.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
oh nice i didnt hear his speech. honestly they should just all drink it and get this over with. Kinda dissapointed bladefist is not with us anymore
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
oh nice i didnt hear his speech. honestly they should just all drink it and get this over with. Kinda dissapointed bladefist is not with us anymore
Supposedly in the beta, Kargath didn't die during the fight in Highmaul, but it was changed once it went live. It did feel sort of off to have him pop up in an Ogre raid as the first boss and die. The Iron Horde was only there to reinforce their dominance over them, so it felt odd that they'd kill one of the Warlords off there. Actually, the HM raid doesn't make all that much sense, they could have been allies against the Iron Horde honestly...

Only Kargath and Nerzhul were killed off so early, but at least Nerzhul was an endboss, and had an instance built around him. Kargath kind of went out like a bitch. Seems like he should have shown up elsewhere, and him not dying in the beta version probably confirms it.

---------- Post added May 22, 2015 at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was May 21, 2015 at 05:04 PM ----------

lvl 80 :residentsleeper
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was thinking about it but...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
such water much fun. The quests are fun but the whole water thing is so cringy
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'll set my hearth to Hyjal, just in case
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
why even bother arent u prot?
What does spec have to do with it? And I am now, but I might switch for the last levels before Draenor so I get a feel for Ret. I don't plan on playing Prot, that was just so I could level up faster through queues.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
it does matter tank-insta que

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

2 instances= 1 lvl why bother questing
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
it does matter tank-insta que

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

2 instances= 1 lvl why bother questing
Well then why bother with the zone progression choice? :XD

To see more of the zones? I only got a bit of Hyjal, and while I did completely finish Deepholme, I haven't seen Vashjir, Twilight Highlands, or Uldum at all, as far as questing goes.

Even with 6.2 coming in the next few weeks, I'm going to be so dreadfully behind due to the lockout nature of everything, that there's no real point in rushing IMO. Not like I can do anything about not having any resources. And not like I was banking on getting in on the early AH markets with the new crafting stuff, since I'm rich as fuck already. :4head

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Also, I get a bit of "tankxiety" still. Dungeons are pretty easy-mode while leveling up, but the higher you go, there are slightly more mechanics...and i guess I stopped afk-queuing just as a change of pace. I'll probably change my mind though.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah tanking could be taxing. Annoying too. BM in cata was fking hell. Oh fuck u and your gold. With this whole afking thing i have missed my 20k gold bleh this week.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah tanking could be taxing. Annoying too. BM in cata was fking hell. Oh fuck u and your gold. With this whole afking thing i have missed my 20k gold bleh this week.
I'll remember this when you need a sugar daddy :3c

Wat...Cata is when it's supposed to get good for BM since you unlock mastery. Prior to that, BM is probably the squishiest tank...the tradeoff is you can do a lot more damage than other tanks, so it's easier to just kill things before they can kill you.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I'll remember this when you need a sugar daddy :3c

Wat...Cata is when it's supposed to get good for BM since you unlock mastery. Prior to that, BM is probably the squishiest tank...the tradeoff is you can do a lot more damage than other tanks, so it's easier to just kill things before they can kill you.
I always need a sugar daddy :o Well mastery or not i was xtremely squishy, particularly the 80-82 lvl margin. did get better later on and god mode from 85-100.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I always need a sugar daddy :o Well mastery or not i was xtremely squishy, particularly the 80-82 lvl margin. did get better later on and god mode from 85-100.
Oh really now? :o

Wtf would those few levels matter? You don't get new talents until 90, and there's nothing baseline that would change anything. It has to be getting more and more Mastery gear post 80...doesn't make much sense to me otherwise.

So I actually went 80-85 ONLY in Vashj'ir, no dungeons....wasn't terrible at all....:XD The Zone is huge, so if you force yourself to only be there, I can see where it's annoying, especially if you miss out on other stuff like Deepholme or Uldum. But overall I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the experience honestly.

Wonder how quickly I can get through Pandaland. I'm also wondering about whether it'll be worth it to see if WoD goes on sale closer to 6.2 release. There was a 25% off sale in April around Easter. With how much bad publicity they're getting, I wonder if they'll try to use another discount to get people to buy it. Maybe I'll see if I can find some deals online.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Generally the blackrock caverns is alot of dmg over all particularly the trash after second and third boss. But after i get some blues from there it got better. About abyssal while it is fun i didnt have a problem with it but it was fucking long and it was 80-82 the same as hyjal. There was no reason to choose it over hyjal back then. cant u buy the expac with wow gold?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Generally the blackrock caverns is alot of dmg over all particularly the trash after second and third boss. But after i get some blues from there it got better. About abyssal while it is fun i didnt have a problem with it but it was fucking long and it was 80-82 the same as hyjal. There was no reason to choose it over hyjal back then. cant u buy the expac with wow gold?
80-85 with Heirlooms lelel

That'd be hilarious. I probably could through some gold seller, but it seems too shady to bother.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Yeah I was "leleling" aswell. Fuck monks, so hard to solo 25h firelands, i need my dk at 100 for that shit and izi modes
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah I was "leleling" aswell. Fuck monks, so hard to solo 25h firelands, i need my dk at 100 for that shit and izi modes
Well Blood DK is broken for soloing shit. Easily the most free melee spec for soloing shit others can't.

I tried doing Cata Heroics for gold with my WW but gave up at BWD, since there are some fights that you just can't do because of mechanics.
 
Top