Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah monk is not izi, actually quite hard. Atleast i can clear BoT by myself and firelands minus Bel'thilac i need help with that. watched some videos hunters have it easy there too.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
yeah monk is not izi, actually quite hard. Atleast i can clear BoT by myself and firelands minus Bel'thilac i need help with that. watched some videos hunters have it easy there too.
Hunters are the solo king yeah. Hunter + Blood DK = broken.

I could have fucked around a bit and try to learn how to kill shit, but repair bills are so unreal in WoD that it's not worth it.

Got WoD for $30 btw. A bunch of places sell the physical copy for way cheaper. But it's almost always full price on b.net...go figure. So funny to pay for 5 discs just to enter a CD key instead....this is why we can't have nice things.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
well yeah i mean i bought wod in Russia for 10$ or something. You should be able to solo BoT atleast no problem even tho sinestra is kinda tricky due to mechanic and u gotta be quick. But yeah FL is a bit tuff. Fuk bel thilac and his spider shit. I was actually having fun watching nobbel epic failing on that boss too
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think after seeing how hit and miss BWL was, I decided it wasn't worth my time lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, was on WW. I'm sure it's doable on any class when your ilvl is up close to 700, but the highest I got was like 670ish
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
still kinda redicilous 640 should be plenty. wtv illjust make dk the farming tool
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Meh, I don't remember what I was when I tried, but I gave up lol
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Gary Otou-san thanx for this :biblethump

Can we have another character too :biblethump
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
what avatar
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
a woman in penguin costume.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Marla from Fight Club. I have been waiting for Fight Club 2.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If there was some way to buy GR with gold, then it'd be way faster so I could level up my garrison while using those xp potions. I'm not doing dungeons either, since I really like the questing and hadn't done the Alliance one since my first toon.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah questing is fun indeed but some zones are meh imo, yes gorgrond i am looking at you. Nothing beats talador for me
 
Top