The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Gary Saltlord Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Not much to add before I watch the new episode, will prolly do soon. Yes though, you can discuss the show again and again :wtf

Then do that :D
Well simply post in the thread next time. :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I know you did :blush

Will answer you there next time. :nod
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Hi niichan,how are you ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I know you did :blush

Will answer you there next time. :nod
I made my post, so looking forward to that :blush

Hi niichan,how are you ?
Hey Rei-san, I'm doing fine :D How about you? You ignored my latest answer in Haku's thread I think :pout
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

No need to beat around the bush dude, I remembered! I wanted to show you the Eva pics and I got myself a new cam anyway... so I finally did it xD






In case you're wonderin, second pic is a kind of 3D Picture... moving breasts and legs hrhr. Blue thing in the left is the artbook, only black and white pics though. Last pic are all the postcards.
ROFL I swear I even forgot about that...

They're really cool. Are those postcards or posters?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

ROFL I swear I even forgot about that...

They're really cool. Are those postcards or posters?
Yeah sure :derp So how's life going for you, less busy?

Like I wrote, they are postcards xD Surely wouldn't use those awesome looking pics as postcards though, maybe if I wrote some otaku friend... :XD Anyway, give me your address and I will send it to you. Or I will try to remember at least lulz.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Hey Rei-san, I'm doing fine :D How about you? You ignored my latest answer in Haku's thread I think :pout
I am fine too :D
What!!?:gwah No I didn't see your post I suppose,which one was that ?

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

My god just saw your post,Gomen'nasai niichan :pout
damn those loli pictures lolz

Wow since when have you been at the Magi section? :o I feel like most of the people back in the early days vanished... At least Ika is still there :wtf My really active days there were before you joined I think, end of 2012 to end of 2013 or so. Honestly it's been so long I'm not sure when I last posted lol, must've been during the Alma Toran arc.
You sure know how to get on people's good sides huh? :toc but yes, it's prolly not farfetched to say so, though ofc I wasn't alone :D
I have been in this form over a year now but I have been following this thread almost 2 years I suppose(since magnostadt arc).I couldn't resist and join this form during alma torran arc.
Ika ?
Lolz I was just telling the truths and yes Alpha,impossibility and demon doing their best to keep the awesomeness in magi section
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

What did you just say? :notsure
In good way sensei,they are soooo sexy that I couldn't see niichan's post
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

:notsure
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

:wtf
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Yeah sure :derp So how's life going for you, less busy?

Like I wrote, they are postcards xD Surely wouldn't use those awesome looking pics as postcards though, maybe if I wrote some otaku friend... :XD Anyway, give me your address and I will send it to you. Or I will try to remember at least lulz.
No, not really.. it's just it's very easy to shitpost; I can do it anywhere without putting a lot of thought into my post. How about you?

I will PM you my address, no worries.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Still waiting for your answer in the Yahari thread Sky :p

I am fine too :D
What!!?:gwah No I didn't see your post I suppose,which one was that ?

My god just saw your post,Gomen'nasai niichan :pout
damn those loli pictures lolz

I have been in this form over a year now but I have been following this thread almost 2 years I suppose(since magnostadt arc).I couldn't resist and join this form during alma torran arc.
Ika ?
Lolz I was just telling the truths and yes Alpha,impossibility and demon doing their best to keep the awesomeness in magi section
It's okay, you can easily lose track among all those pics of cute girls :D

oh since Magnostadt huh? Yeah I think around that time I still was pretty active, one of those days I need to post if I especially like one of the chaps. Though I have to tell you I don't hate Alibaba xP
AlphaIkaros XD
Just joking, I like praise~ And yes, they're doing a good job :nod

No, not really.. it's just it's very easy to shitpost; I can do it anywhere without putting a lot of thought into my post. How about you?

I will PM you my address, no worries.
Hmm more busy actually, but things will get better starting next weekend until July. Shitposting isn't that bad, but please show up more often x)

Making it sound like I want your address really badly haha... XD Well received, no worries. I will prolly send you that Eva stuff, if you want it. Not the least likeable thing I got, but I think it would be pointless to send you something you don't wanna. Or I guess I could send you that big book from Shinkai, and in return you translate some interesting parts for me :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I started FSN :D. They put a lot of work into the effects during the fights and it's pretty cool. I remember the scene you showed me before, that was from the first episode. I've only watched 3 so far and I dunno if I skipped one by mistake. After I watched the first 2 (which were 40 mins), next one started out with Shirou/Rin and Archer/Saber fighting Beserker and his master. Is that right? I even saw a flashback of a scene within the episode that I certainly haven't watched. I probably need to recheck or something. Shirou sounds like sasuke. Is it him?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

I started FSN :D. They put a lot of work into the effects during the fights and it's pretty cool. I remember the scene you showed me before, that was from the first episode. I've only watched 3 so far and I dunno if I skipped one by mistake. After I watched the first 2 (which were 40 mins), next one started out with Shirou/Rin and Archer/Saber fighting Beserker and his master. Is that right? I even saw a flashback of a scene within the episode that I certainly haven't watched. I probably need to recheck or something. Shirou sounds like sasuke. Is it him?
Writing from my phone, so keeping this short. You definitely skipped one, the whole thing in the Church where a lot gets explained. You definitely need to watch that, yeah.
Glad you like it so far :D
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Hmm more busy actually, but things will get better starting next weekend until July. Shitposting isn't that bad, but please show up more often x)

Making it sound like I want your address really badly haha... XD Well received, no worries. I will prolly send you that Eva stuff, if you want it. Not the least likeable thing I got, but I think it would be pointless to send you something you don't wanna. Or I guess I could send you that big book from Shinkai, and in return you translate some interesting parts for me :D
Glad to hear that :nod I regularly show up here, it's just I'm CBA to post anything meaningful whenever the discussion thread itself is robust with or without my presence.

I'm happy to accept anything.. by the way I haven't give you the names yet, I'll PM you again when you want to send it later on.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

It's okay, you can easily lose track among all those pics of cute girls :D

oh since Magnostadt huh? Yeah I think around that time I still was pretty active, one of those days I need to post if I especially like one of the chaps. Though I have to tell you I don't hate Alibaba xP
AlphaIkaros XD
Just joking, I like praise~ And yes, they're doing a good job :nod
Don't worry I hate him enough for both of us :derp
By the way do you still read magi ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Don't worry I hate him enough for both of us :derp
By the way do you still read magi ?
Awwww D:
Well ofc I do, would never drop it xD Just don't feel like commenting every time, there's too much I read or watch. An active section like Magi does good on it's own anyway :D

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

I started FSN :D. They put a lot of work into the effects during the fights and it's pretty cool. I remember the scene you showed me before, that was from the first episode. I've only watched 3 so far and I dunno if I skipped one by mistake. After I watched the first 2 (which were 40 mins), next one started out with Shirou/Rin and Archer/Saber fighting Beserker and his master. Is that right? I even saw a flashback of a scene within the episode that I certainly haven't watched. I probably need to recheck or something. Shirou sounds like sasuke. Is it him?
And yes, that's Sasuke's VA. Also voices Ishida from Bleach if you haven't noticed :D


Glad to hear that :nod I regularly show up here, it's just I'm CBA to post anything meaningful whenever the discussion thread itself is robust with or without my presence.

I'm happy to accept anything.. by the way I haven't give you the names yet, I'll PM you again when you want to send it later on.
So basically you CBA to post no matter as long as the thread does fine without you? :XD

Wow so cautious! Didn't take a closer look yet, so I missed that completely. Seemed long enough even without the names lol.
Happy to accept anything... to me there's no point if you don't really want it, hence why I asked xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult

Damn I already start to lose presence here...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top