Re: If we gather the time you all waste being young, this much shouldn't be that difficult






. 
She was being naive and I feel sorry for her because other 2 kings do not acknowledge her as a king.I just watched the episode where Archer, Rider and Saber have a dialogue. That's probably my best episode in the Fate series so far.
Even without the action, it was immensely interesting watching them converse about ideals and all. Probably because it makes me imagine what it would have been like if the real life ones had such a meeting. Would have been quite a sight just like this episode. Rider saying he no longer sees Saber made me feel sorry for her. I don't think it's fair that he didn't acknowledge her though Gil cheered her up...sort of. I dunno if he did that genuinely or just for his amusement like always lol.
Who is Gilgamesh though? I dunno him. Iskander is Alexander the Great right? Saber is Arthur but Gil is called king of kings and yet I dunno him.
Also, Rider's Noble Phantasm looks so badass. I wonder how a battle between him and Gil will go considering Gil can summon endless weapons and Rider has so many servants on his side. Don't tell me though, I don't want spoilers![]()
Yeah, I think that's like everyone's favourite Fate/Zero episode despite the action missing. Their talk was just that entertaining and interestingI just watched the episode where Archer, Rider and Saber have a dialogue. That's probably my best episode in the Fate series so far.
Even without the action, it was immensely interesting watching them converse about ideals and all. Probably because it makes me imagine what it would have been like if the real life ones had such a meeting. Would have been quite a sight just like this episode. Rider saying he no longer sees Saber made me feel sorry for her. I don't think it's fair that he didn't acknowledge her though Gil cheered her up...sort of. I dunno if he did that genuinely or just for his amusement like always lol.
Who is Gilgamesh though? I dunno him. Iskander is Alexander the Great right? Saber is Arthur but Gil is called king of kings and yet I dunno him.
Also, Rider's Noble Phantasm looks so badass. I wonder how a battle between him and Gil will go considering Gil can summon endless weapons and Rider has so many servants on his side. Don't tell me though, I don't want spoilers![]()

but yeah, that sure would be an interesting battle~Haha well tbh it's the last thing I care about in Kaleid, loli fanservice is the least appealing fanservice to meThat Fate Kaleid chap was like 100% perfection... 10/10 would read again and hurr again.
but the art improved a lot, so it actually was pretty okay, happy for you at least
Thas has to be a new Shirou harem record though, 8 girls in his house!! More or less just missing Sakura and Saber
And no Tanaka reveal, what a troll
Looking forward to their story now~It was a chapter which did remind me of the beginnings. Ecchi comedy. Tanaka was epic. "You big disappointment". LOLHaha well tbh it's the last thing I care about in Kaleid, loli fanservice is the least appealing fanservice to mebut the art improved a lot, so it actually was pretty okay, happy for you at least
Thas has to be a new Shirou harem record though, 8 girls in his house!! More or less just missing Sakura and Saber
And no Tanaka reveal, what a troll
Looking forward to their story now~
Well yeah, it wasn't bad at all. Shirou/Miyu moments so cuteIt was a chapter which did remind me of the beginnings. Ecchi comedy. Tanaka was epic. "You big disappointment". LOL
Furthermore Miyu entered imouto-mode. So hnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Should be glad that illya didn't enter her "must do dirty things to Miyu" mode right there. x'D
Indeed. This worlds Shirou has a way too big harem. x'D While "our" Shirou is such an idiot...
Also hooray for using the real Emiya estate again.
And the fanservice was really good for everyone who's a fan of lolis, just not something I hurr over
We've got so much serious stuff in the last what? 20 chapters or so, so this is perfectly fine.As I love lolis I was very, very, very happy.Well yeah, it wasn't bad at all. Shirou/Miyu moments so cuteAnd the fanservice was really good for everyone who's a fan of lolis, just not something I hurr over
We've got so much serious stuff in the last what? 20 chapters or so, so this is perfectly fine.
Just a normal boy I would say, though idiot might not be too far of either x'D Miyu worlds Shirou seems like the perfect mix of nice guy and badass, me approves.
I don't need much more now, just give me more Kirei/Sakura/Kid Gilgamesh and I'm happy.
Exactly. A nice peaceful chapter with some bathing action.
Also loved all the little things. Like Ruby poking that girl with a stick or egtting hit with the arm while filming the bathing scene. x'DErfurt hat schöne Seiten. ich meine ich bin Kleinstädter... Für mich ist das die große weite Welt.Erfurt hört sich für mich jetzt nicht so spannend an.... XD Und ich meinte eher aus der Sicht das ich den Sinn jetzt nicht so ganz verstehe, aber natürlich schön wenn es dir gefällt![]()
Also hast du jetzt Internet oder nicht, war jetzt nicht ganz klar lol.
Naja so ein Jahr vergeht meist schneller als man denkt, solange man nicht andauernd über das Ziel nachdenktJapan
Well he's not exactly dead yet. He actually has a really high survival rate considering he faced off against Gintoki two times and survived xDDD
Nobunobu is just a dumb and pitiable puppet yeah, the perfect man for the Tendoushou. He will most likely be the last Shogun in the story of Gintama, or so I guess. According to Sorachi Gintama isn't exactly ending yet, but it's moving towards that point. .
Du als Frankfurter natürlich... 

Third time's the charm. Main character shave plot armor anyway. How could Takasugi even survive that?Yeah, the jokes definitely worked pretty well XDAs I love lolis I was very, very, very happy.Exactly. A nice peaceful chapter with some bathing action.
Also loved all the little things. Like Ruby poking that girl with a stick or egtting hit with the arm while filming the bathing scene. x'D
A normal retard. Not the usual SHirou we love. No wonder his standing in the house is kinda non-existent. x'D
So basically Tanaka threw her arm towards Illya... What exactly is that girl supposed to be... o___O A walking noble phantasm?
Ah yes shota Gilga... Whatever he is up to...
Guess he's observing things in the background for now, having fun like always. Maybe we get the famous Kirei/Gil combo now~Ja das glaube ich dir, aber für mich hört sich Erfurt halt eher... langweilig an XDErfurt hat schöne Seiten. ich meine ich bin Kleinstädter... Für mich ist das die große weite Welt.Du als Frankfurter natürlich...
Naja ich hab gerne mal große Dinge in der Nähe. Und nicht nur einen Hauch von Land. Berge und Natur sind zwar ganz nett aber du erlebst eben nix.
Das sollte Internat heißen... Wow selbst auf Deutsch bekomme ich es nicht gebacken... Und ob ich dann dort wlan haben werde... kein Plan. War mir erstmal auch egal.
I know but come on. Gintoki might end him at one point.Third time's the charm. Main character shave plot armor anyway. How could Takasugi even survive that?
He deserves so many punches to the face. Not even Sasaki should want to be his mail buddy... I tis kinda weird btw that his phone fetish has such a dark origin...
I guess. If the leader of the crows leaves the field what would be left anyway? Though I guess the final battle should take place in Edo.

Yeah and even as a side character he gets treated like shit.Yeah, the jokes definitely worked pretty well XD
Well I guess that's true, though to be fair he hardly got any focus in Kaleid so it's hard to actually judge him. He's even less than side character in this manga.
Wasn't it hinted at that she's related to this world actually? Dunno, like a manifestation of the earth or something maybe. The Illiya lookalike mentioned something like "This World's Truth", whatever that means exactly.
He's a pseudo shota like Illya, but he's just that more entertaining and likeable as a chibiGuess he's observing things in the background for now, having fun like always. Maybe we get the famous Kirei/Gil combo now~
Ja das glaube ich dir, aber für mich hört sich Erfurt halt eher... langweilig an XD
Wohl wahr, aber was hast du denn vor dort zu erleben? ;D
Also bist du vielleicht 4 Wochen weg?
Why would he not survive that? With the Amanto they do get very advanced technology, I would say it's actually possible even with our technology to possibly save his life. Not a given like in the manga obviously, but I wouldn't say his injuries where so harsh it was impossible for him to survive.
He had his phone fetish before the incident too though, I guess he just never stopped afterwards as a kind of memorandum to stick to his goals and to never falter.
It's not exactly clear if he's the true leader I think, but maybe I forgot something. The Tendoushou are still left no matter if Utsuro survives this or not, so I don't think it's ending yet. They might give Naraku a serious blow now, so that happy life can actually return for a bit after this, while Sorachi prepares for the final showdown. I could imagine something like this.
Poor Shirou... Being the only man in this house because Kiritsugu isn't at home... At least he still has a bunch of 

...und bald auch einem schönen Stadion.
But sure. I tend to forget about the Amanto because apart from the Yato they hardly exist in my head. 

You mean the original? I think the Miu world Shirou is getting quite the good treatment... after he got out of the Ainsworth prison ofc XDYeah and even as a side character he gets treated like shit.Poor Shirou... Being the only man in this house because Kiritsugu isn't at home... At least he still has a bunch of
lolisgirls who love him.
Yeah but it was so confusing. Bbad people always start to talk about stuff like that as if the reader is supposed to know what they mean... So not cool.
Just because he is more cocky as a child!![]()
Hahahaha. Kid Gilga eating the Tofu... I wanna see that.
Pff nur weil du aus ner City kommst. x'D Im Vergleich zu Ilmenau ist das eine Großstadt mit einer schönen Fußgängerzone....und bald auch einem schönen Stadion.
Naja nach einem anstrengenden Schultag in eine Bar gehen hätte schon was.
Wenn ich ehrlich bin würde ich mir dann für einen Monat ein Tablet mit Datenflat besorgen. Also ich würde schon zu IRC kommen und auf MH surfen, keine Sorge.
Anime schauen dürfte allerdings schwierig werden... Müsste ich dann alles erledigen wenn ich an den WE heimfahre...
Dunno because it looked like a lethal wound. Getting impaled and all.But sure. I tend to forget about the Amanto because apart from the Yato they hardly exist in my head.
Hence he is also such a great character. Something I didn't expect at all.
Well he created the Tendoushuu so he shouldn't be Shouyo at least... Then again I wonder who or what he really is. Utsuro should be just a codename after all.
Gintama is so fucking good when it is serious.
I wonder if the usual daily life would work after all this. No police left, a puppet leader and the worst enemy the Yorozuya could face. Naraku should recover quickly enough if you ask me.
Starts pretty late btw, 24th July. Must be because it's only going to be 10 episodes again, not like there's a need for more considering how little content of Zwei is left. 

Even as a weekly read it never fails to entertain.Yeah I mean illyas Shirou. The poor guy gets scolded all day long.You mean the original? I think the Miu world Shirou is getting quite the good treatment... after he got out of the Ainsworth prison ofc XD
Well I think they could easily make a new Kaleid anime season finishing with that big battle, but let's enjoy the upcoming season for nowStarts pretty late btw, 24th July. Must be because it's only going to be 10 episodes again, not like there's a need for more considering how little content of Zwei is left.
More cocky lol? No, actually because he's less cocky and doesn't treat every other being on the planet like shit. You should prolly play HA if you want to understand why I like him way more, heck he even criticizes his adult self there quite a lot.
Wir leben halt in unterschiedlichen Welten
Und du willst dich alleine in eine Bar setzen, oder beziehst du deine Kollegen da mit ein? xD
Also wenn du einen ganzen Monat an Anime nachholen musst wirds aber sehr sehr lustig... x'D aber gut, immerhing bist du nicht aus der Welt
Well Sorachi isn't using them that often, so it's easy to forget about the Amanto. Basically the only Amanto important Amanto outside of the Yato are the Tendoushou, that's prolly part of the problem. Reminds me that Sorachi never really introduced an alien-like character as a friend or colleague or something, not sure why.
And what? Oo He didn't create the Tendoushou or anything, he simply was the first leader of Naraku and later joined the Tendoushou. If you look at what we know of the past it's just impossible for him to be Shoyou himself, the man is dead anyway. I don't see Sorachi pulling something like this. Wouldn't actually be surprised if he was his brother, and Shoyou simply chose the opposite site from Utsuro.
And yes, Gintama is awesome when it's seriousEven as a weekly read it never fails to entertain.
If they actually defeat the Naraku here they could reestablish the police and dethrone the puppet Shogun, that's what I meant. For that they obviously would need to defeat both Oboro and Utsuro, even if that only is enough to get them out of Japan for a limited amount of time. Like getting rid of the Tendoushou influence for a (short) time of peace, but it's obvious that they can't really escape their grasp until they've defeated all the heads of the organization. Would just be too unnatural and fast to end it here and I can't see Sorachi doing another big serious arc right after that. I kind of expect a short return to comedy at least, but with Gintama you never really know xD
Ainsworth Shirou is even more badass than the usual Shirou. looks to me like he is a completely different powerhouse.
Walking jailbait...
He is a child in HA too? Why. o__O

But maybe because we are looking at things from Gintokis PoV. He fought against the Amanto anyway..
Yeah I feel the sameYeah I mean illyas Shirou. The poor guy gets scolded all day long.Ainsworth Shirou is even more badass than the usual Shirou. looks to me like he is a completely different powerhouse.
We get an amazing beach episode and it starts on my first vacation day. I couldn't ask for more.Walking jailbait...
Maybe it looks like that to me because he is a child.He is a child in HA too? Why. o__O
Dafür sind bei uns die Kühe nicht lila.
Natürlich mit meinen Kollegen... So traurig ist es dann auch wieder nicht.
Na ein Monat wirds nicht. Muss eben versuchen, dass an den Wochenenden wieder reinzuholen.
We got the baka prince at the beginning... Isn't he nice.But maybe because we are looking at things from Gintokis PoV. He fought against the Amanto anyway..
According to the wiki he did and I think I remember them saying it in a chapter too. Sure he can't be Shouyo. He is dead for good. It would be way too cruel to fight against a beloved man you killed yourself to protect your comrades.
Sure it is possible but I'd still think it would be weird to have a few of our usual Yorozuya chapters after all of this.
I do think that the big finale will take place in Edo though.![]()


Sure but let me enjoy the juicy parts first.Yeah I feel the same![]()
Jailbait indeed, though personally I'm more looking forward to the later parts of the anime XDD
You saw the HA OP's dude, you see him there as a child so you shouldn't be surprised... xD Too lazy to link the OP's again, so here is a shot from the VN:
![]()
Where do you even think child Gilgamesh came from, the author of Fate Kaleid isn't making up stuff on his own but using the different universes. As for why he's a kid, plot reasons. Just have to find out yourself
Nein, sie sind grün und stinken nach Fisch
lol gut, gibts bei euch sowas überhaupt nicht? xD
That's prolly it yeah, though I think an Amanto like friend would've been a nice addition and would've added another layer to the conflict.
Wiki is just wrong dude, look at this: http://www.mangareader.net/gintama/542/19
A crow that reached the Heavens while in service of them. First he was the leader of the Naraku and then became a Tendoushou, nowhere does it say he founded the organization. I think the guy writing that wiki entry misunderstood just like you. Either that or HiWaMataNoboru's translation is plain wrong, which I doubt.
Maybe so, but I don't necessarily mean return to complete comedy. Just some slice of life chaps with a lot of comedy (not like that is ever gone completely anyway) and a little serious part while they prepare for the final battle or something.
Not that I don't look forward to the Zwei dress or anything.
But what about the Ainsworths?


You're free to do that ofcSure but let me enjoy the juicy parts first.Not that I don't look forward to the Zwei dress or anything.
Like I can remember everything. x'D Anyway, he does look kinda cool.
Gotta love plot reasons.But what about the Ainsworths?
Ihr habt Zombiekühe? Mein Beileid.
Es gibt zwei gute Bars aber das ist halt ein Hauch von nichts.
Well we do have Ellie. If he/she/it doesn't count then I don't know.
Dunno how I reached that conclusion then. Well not that I meant. It is better this way.
I wouldn't mind that either. We will see. This arc should reach it's climax at some point.


Kind of doubt they will really defeat Utsuro here, but you never know.