- Joined
- Dec 3, 2011
- Messages
- 802
- Reaction score
- 465
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I found it funny that World Trigger is selling more that Nisekoi. And UBS is 30 i hope they dont cancel it.
It depends on the numer of copies published.So by the sounds of it Black Clover didn't reach anywhere near 80k?
As long as BLack Clover stays in the upper 50 daily. Though it selling out at all channels would be fantastic.If WT is higher than Nisekoi I think that BC could even arrive at 80k.
While I think Kagamigami will sell 30-40k and UBS 18-25k
Yep. Just wait until the weekend when parents can take their children out to buy it.As long as BLack Clover stays in the upper 50 daily. Though it selling out at all channels would be fantastic.
UBS is doomed, minimun it will be tranfer to Jump+.1 Blue exorcist 15
3 Shokugeki no souma 13
5 My hero academia 4
6 Nisekoi 18
7 World trigger 11
8 Gintama 59
14 BLack Clover 1
15 Nisekoi spin off 1
16 Yu gi oh 5D’s 9
17 Kuroko no basket-Replace PLUS- 1
18 SOUL CATCHER(S) 8
21 A shit about owari no seraph
22 Kochikame 195
27 Terra Formars 13
35 Kagamigami 1
63 Ultra Battle Satelit 1
138 Takujou no Ageha 3
148 Roggy 1
427 Sporting Salt 3
I'm so happy for Kingdom. It deserves every bit of it.Looking at shoseki rankings the only memorable thing is DAT Kingdom boost!
No, the chapter this issue was chapter 5. Dance manga will be ranked as of 3 weeks from now when it will reach chapter 8, I want this manga to succeed as long as there is an ongoing manga about to end to make room for it, it's a good thing that Naruto gaiden ends in 4 issues so we would have a more accurate measure of the success of the 3 new series.In the number after this we'll have first ranking of Dance manga,right?In the number 30 I mean
I'm a big proponent of stuff getting moved to Jump+. I'm so blessed Soul Catcher(s) is there now. And Jump+ doesn't have very many battle manga, just My Animal and maybe Chrono whatever.UBS can easily move to Plus imo, they just need to bring back the phones into the story & make a big deal of it
I don't want to see its mangaka go away yet, his style is amaturish, he still need experience which he won't get if his series get cancelled
Looking at shoseki rankings the only memorable thing is DAT Kingdom boost!
There's been no announcement about it afaikIs there no BLack Clover official twitter account yet?