- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
That's right.I was mafia 3 times ... first time I was mafia lover and my townie honey fcked up then I was killed during the night by 3rd party and now oh well thanks to towniesBeing a mafia is fun since you have to be careful and all but when you are townie and want to bait so you lie about your role and then you say you are something different its like instakill :/
Which is why playing as a mafia is, in my opinion, difficult indeed.

You have to be careful in claiming a role and as such remember well what it does.
I made such an epic fail in the game that I just mentioned, by claiming being a detective and using my ability to investigate an already dead player. LOL
Ah....good times!

Edit: My bad I claimed being an insane doc back then. XD
I said that I used my ability to save an already dead person.
Last edited:
Being a mafia is fun since you have to be careful and all but when you are townie and want to bait so you lie about your role and then you say you are something different its like instakill :/

)
can't I be an instaJesus or something and go back to the game ?

