Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.10

Upcoming Themes Voting


  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I was mafia 3 times ... first time I was mafia lover and my townie honey fcked up then I was killed during the night by 3rd party and now oh well thanks to townies :XD Being a mafia is fun since you have to be careful and all but when you are townie and want to bait so you lie about your role and then you say you are something different its like instakill :/
That's right.
Which is why playing as a mafia is, in my opinion, difficult indeed. :)
You have to be careful in claiming a role and as such remember well what it does.
I made such an epic fail in the game that I just mentioned, by claiming being a detective and using my ability to investigate an already dead player. LOL
Ah....good times! :hee

Edit: My bad I claimed being an insane doc back then. XD
I said that I used my ability to save an already dead person.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hahahahaha wtf that really did happen ?! :rofl
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can I nominate Kat's recent actions for the hall of fame? I mean, when do 3 people reveal their roles to take down one person, and that person still survives and lynches one of the revealed people instead even though she had everything going against her? (Or put Ust in the hall of sadness...rip brave soul :biblethump )
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm Bulletproof nothing to lose faaaaaaar awaaay faaaaaar awaay


---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------



Probably lock is considered the last vote because when you have normal Bomb it says the same thing but It always was last lock right?
GTFO DAVID GUETTA
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
OMG I so wanna play :pout can't I be an instaJesus or something and go back to the game ? :pout
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,071
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh damn, they slaughtered an innocent & vulnerable new-born, so inhumane !! Sure Mafia intend to sell its cute tiny body parts in illegal organ trade . :pout

My fellow townies, avenge me, onegai !!! :^_^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I was thinking, maybe it's useful to install some seperate platform for dead people/spectators to actively comment on the running game, without disturbing the playing people. anyone would dig that?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
That would be rather cool actually. Something you get the link for only after dying/if you are not participating at all, then by asking for by pm?

It would be actually rather interesting to speculate the game, and I think it would do good for our little community too, since there is something to participate in even after dying, making the following of the game more meaningfull. People wouldn't just dissappear after they are done in the game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Or just create a pad like mafia masons etc have?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was thinking, maybe it's useful to install some seperate platform for dead people/spectators to actively comment on the running game, without disturbing the playing people. anyone would dig that?
Would be really nice. Death would be so much less frustrating, as you can keep talking with others. Hopefully it wouldn't be abused, for example a dead mafia telling people there who his friends are and that info getting leaked somehow...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Would be really nice. Death would be so much less frustrating, as you can keep talking with others. Hopefully it wouldn't be abused, for example a dead mafia telling people there who his friends are and that info getting leaked somehow...
yeah, a common concern. but we have means to deal with that.
hall of shame, i.e. exclusion from future games, and blai back then brought up the option banning people from forum too for while, who purposly ruin a game

pirate pad is an option, maybe there are also tools on the forum, which can be considered.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
EWWW IRC WTF

Let's just get a pad lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top