Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Lawlett Troll Edition
Well I'm not particularly fond of Gil either but one can't deny his battle skill. The only time I like his arrogance and trash talk is when he's fighting. It just makes him look cool and his getup in Zero with the whole gold thing from head to toe was a nice touch too, hair was also very nice.Am I the only one here who's not a fan of adult Gil? D
Lol, this Ava must be something if even you think it's nice. You're probably just trolling as usual. Or perhaps it's because g01 said it was nice?lol nice ava kevin.


He also appears in a spinoff manga called Fate/Kaleid Liner Prism Illya, It even has two anime seasons with another one coming up next month, so I guess you could check that out. Be aware of some loli fanservice though XD
''





was made for you