Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
One month later...and because I randomly saw this same news article too :XD

I like Ray Stevenson; especially his australian character in The Other Guys. I hope he can make a menacing Blackbeard; one that can challenge Vayne or Low.
Hehe you're pretty slow...yeah I liked Ray as Titus Pullo from Rome, he can make a "badass" type of character. BB can be seen as that, and in regards to his role looks like it could be tied to Flint's dream of having an independant pirate state of some sort in New Providence/Nassau. Since according to this BB was one of the pirates active there.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Also isn't Low dead, Vane killed him :hmm
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hehe you're pretty slow...yeah I liked Ray as Titus Pullo from Rome, he can make a "badass" type of character. BB can be seen as that, and in regards to his role looks like it could be tied to Flint's dream of having an independant pirate state of some sort in New Providence/Nassau. Since according to this BB was one of the pirates active there.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Well this is what the wikia says:

...better known as Blackbeard, is a fearsome pirate captain in command of the mighty ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge. Blackbeard will return to Nassau to settle some unfinished business, but a great deal has changed during his absence, and he will have to disrupt cemented alliances and challenge new ones to achieve the impossible.
Also isn't Low dead, Vane killed him :hmm
It must be tough being killed but not dying :heh
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
http://black-sails.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Low
Look at his status.

Seems you're confusing Edward "Ned" Low and Edward Teach aka Blackbeard. Low's appearance in episode 16 is a flashback.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

http://www.hypable.com/black-sails-death/

We're talking about the same guy and I know he's dead, but your lack of question mark confused me. :eyeroll Anyway, I just mentioned his name as a fearsome character.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
We're talking about the same guy and I know he's dead, but your lack of question mark confused me. :eyeroll Anyway, I just mentioned his name as a fearsome character.
Yeah sure, didn't knew you were a grammar nazi (or in this case a punctuation one).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I'm just easily thrown off by lack of punctuation; because I'll then read the sentence however it flows in my head. :p

I'm not that bad, jeez; plus I'm not in any place to judge someone else's grammar :whistle.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I guess I'm just easily thrown off by lack of punctuation; because I'll then read the sentence however it flows in my head. :p

I'm not that bad, jeez; plus I'm not in any place to judge someone else's grammar :whistle.
Oh yeah punctuation is so important because.....:residentsleeper

I'm more likely to point out grammar mistakes than really pay attention to punctuation,but we're only humans I guess.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah punctuation is so important because.....:residentsleeper

I'm more likely to point out grammar mistakes than really pay attention to punctuation,but we're only humans I guess.
It'd point out punctuation if it annoyed me...even if I understood what the person was trying to say. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That doesnt even make sense here, lady!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top