A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Wendy disagrees... :kappa
Just saw the new opening... Dragon Force Wendy sure looks badass. :wtf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Oh, perfect then, I'll get to it as soon as possible and come post a wall. Btw I just watched the HF op you posted earlier, it looks damn cool. Heavens feel was the alternate route one right? I remember you explained it before. What's up with Saber at the end? She has golden eyes, a different clothing and Excalibur (if that's what she's holding) looks different too, almost evil or berserker like
It is damn cool my friend :D Well seems you still didn't really get it but I guess alternate route isn't wrong. Let's say Fate/UBW/HF all are in different parallel worlds, where small changes in the beginning change the course of the whole Sehai Sensou. In that sense all routes can be considered canon, but most fans consider HF the true story for... spoiler reasons. Telling you about Saber would be a big spoiler too, are you sure you want to hear about it? xD

Well sadly it got quite cold lately... It was surprisingly fun at the pool... Almost wanted to go again... :XD

Well it only did cost us a cool guy who did hide yet another twist... Seriously Gintama is so "damn" sometimes... :XD

I did but I didn't change it in quite some time now, right? :blush

Sounds good... :kappa How many hours for the voiceless original though?
lol so you went swimming like a boss? ;)

Isaburou... :gwah Yeah honestly didn't expect this twist, this makes his actions look a lot less twisted. I think despite what he said he actually called her an enemy simply so that she didn't have to suffer from guilt for not being able to protect his family. So that she could feel like atoning for her failure while he cared for her like his own daughter, she basically was the replacement for his dead family :(
AssClass chap was nice btw, always found the chemistry between Nagisa and Karma interesting.

You certainly didn't, boring....

I think somewhere along the lines of Steins Gate? It's been too long, but I know that it was neither short nor incredibly long.

So I've gotten back to FSN UBW niichan. Just Ep 22 though. Tohsaka and Shirou are kawaii lol. I kinda got funny ideas when she said they had to undress to transfer the magic crest. Now I get how Shirou was able to challenge Gil. I was wondering how the hell he got powerful and skilled enough to do so.
Watch faster dude, I want your opinion about episode 24 :D
And yeah I get you, in the old original VN it actually was a sex scene XD but I think the Realta Nua version is definitely better, so good that they stuck to that.

Wendy disagrees... :kappa
Just saw the new opening... Dragon Force Wendy sure looks badass. :wtf
Do show please, I hope it's good.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

lol so you went swimming like a boss? ;)

Isaburou... :gwah Yeah honestly didn't expect this twist, this makes his actions look a lot less twisted. I think despite what he said he actually called her an enemy simply so that she didn't have to suffer from guilt for not being able to protect his family. So that she could feel like atoning for her failure while he cared for her like his own daughter, she basically was the replacement for his dead family :(
AssClass chap was nice btw, always found the chemistry between Nagisa and Karma interesting.

You certainly didn't, boring....

I think somewhere along the lines of Steins Gate? It's been too long, but I know that it was neither short nor incredibly long.

Do show please, I hope it's good.
I did hide my body under water like a boss, yeah. :XD

Indeed... So sad that Nobume will have to try on her own now... I expect a rampage in the near future. Also could someone please wipe that grin of Utsuros face?
Indeed it was. Karma vs Nagisa is bound to be great. Though I think Nagisa will win, reminding himself that the feeling of an successful assassination is indeed the greatest and will continue this AssClass with everyone. :nod

Did you just call my love for my waifu boring...? :gwah

So not that long. 30 hours is doable within 3 days. :nod

Not a fan of the song to be honest but the animation looks quite good.
Wendy moments from 1:02 - 1:05.


I guess I will stick to my original plan and watch only certain episodes. :nod

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I can't stop listening to Pride Kakumei...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

It is damn cool my friend :D Well seems you still didn't really get it but I guess alternate route isn't wrong. Let's say Fate/UBW/HF all are in different parallel worlds, where small changes in the beginning change the course of the whole Sehai Sensou. In that sense all routes can be considered canon, but most fans consider HF the true story for... spoiler reasons. Telling you about Saber would be a big spoiler too, are you sure you want to hear about it? xD
No I did get it back when you explained. I just forgot the bulk of he explanation :XD. Don't worry, you don't need to go over it again.
About Saber, it depends. Is it spoiler related to UBW or HF and Fate in general?


Watch faster dude, I want your opinion about episode 24 :D
And yeah I get you, in the old original VN it actually was a sex scene XD but I think the Realta Nua version is definitely better, so good that they stuck to that.
If you want me to watch it this bad, then it must have been quite something, though you've been saying so for a while now :XD. I would try to catch up soon
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

A spoiler about HF.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I did hide my body under water like a boss, yeah. :XD

Indeed... So sad that Nobume will have to try on her own now... I expect a rampage in the near future. Also could someone please wipe that grin of Utsuros face?
Indeed it was. Karma vs Nagisa is bound to be great. Though I think Nagisa will win, reminding himself that the feeling of an successful assassination is indeed the greatest and will continue this AssClass with everyone. :nod

Did you just call my love for my waifu boring...? :gwah

So not that long. 30 hours is doable within 3 days. :nod

Not a fan of the song to be honest but the animation looks quite good.
Wendy moments from 1:02 - 1:05.


I guess I will stick to my original plan and watch only certain episodes. :nod

I can't stop listening to Pride Kakumei...
Now that doesn't sound like that much fun... :XD but didn't you say you wouldn't even touch the water?

Kinda not sure at all where Gintama is going to head from here on. Forming a revolution party maybe? Naraku taking over the whole town? I mean Isaburou's forces won't cooperate with the fake Shogun any longer, so now basically every major force is against the current Government. I can already smelll a Joui Patriots, Shinsengumi, Nobume and Co, Yorozuya and Takasugi faction cooperation on the horizon lol, though now that Oboro kinda was put down to trash level I hope they're going to introduce more significant opponents besides Utsuro. I guess maybe we will finally get so more Tenryubito.
Might just be and I hope so, trying to save Koro-sensei isn't what I want at all...

No, your never-changing ava and sig are boring~

lol I guess for you that's possible yeah xD Guess I might join you during my vacation in early August~

hmm I like both kinda, and Wendy indeed looks pretty good :nod

Me neither xD

No I did get it back when you explained. I just forgot the bulk of he explanation :XD. Don't worry, you don't need to go over it again.
About Saber, it depends. Is it spoiler related to UBW or HF and Fate in general?

If you want me to watch it this bad, then it must have been quite something, though you've been saying so for a while now :XD. I would try to catch up soon
lol great! :XD
Well mostly related to HF but it's definitely a major spoiler, so you might be better off seeing for yourself.

It definitely was something, but you're not a Fatetaku like me, so let's see how you're feeling about it :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Now that doesn't sound like that much fun... :XD but didn't you say you wouldn't even touch the water?

Kinda not sure at all where Gintama is going to head from here on. Forming a revolution party maybe? Naraku taking over the whole town? I mean Isaburou's forces won't cooperate with the fake Shogun any longer, so now basically every major force is against the current Government. I can already smelll a Joui Patriots, Shinsengumi, Nobume and Co, Yorozuya and Takasugi faction cooperation on the horizon lol, though now that Oboro kinda was put down to trash level I hope they're going to introduce more significant opponents besides Utsuro. I guess maybe we will finally get so more Tenryubito.
Might just be and I hope so, trying to save Koro-sensei isn't what I want at all...

No, your never-changing ava and sig are boring~

lol I guess for you that's possible yeah xD Guess I might join you during my vacation in early August~

hmm I like both kinda, and Wendy indeed looks pretty good :nod

Me neither xD
It was not like I had a choice... Can't just say no when everyone wants to go without giving them a reason... At least some bikinis were quite nice.

I just hope someone will punch Nobu Nobu again. He is the perfect punching bag.
Damn imagine all those people fighting in Edo against the Naraku and Tendoshou... :kreygasm

He has to die anyway and saving him would have to be some kind of deus ex machina...

How mean. :pout Who should I wear then, huh? :XD

:3c I need to make Anime progress first though. Only 4 episodes left though. Drop counter: 3. :nod

It is not awful but it won't grow on me as I won't be watching it on a weekly basis. :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Ah I see. Welł then, we'll leave the spoilers regarding Saber.
Don't worry, I'll be here the second I finish UBW
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Wendy disagrees... :kappa
Just saw the new opening... Dragon Force Wendy sure looks badass. :wtf
Well she still has boobs lol :XD

And when it comes to opening,gintama is the best
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Wendy is flat. Flat is justice.

Yeah Gintama op is op of the season.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

It was not like I had a choice... Can't just say no when everyone wants to go without giving them a reason... At least some bikinis were quite nice.

I just hope someone will punch Nobu Nobu again. He is the perfect punching bag.
Damn imagine all those people fighting in Edo against the Naraku and Tendoshou... :kreygasm

He has to die anyway and saving him would have to be some kind of deus ex machina...

How mean. :pout Who should I wear then, huh? :XD

:3c I need to make Anime progress first though. Only 4 episodes left though. Drop counter: 3. :nod

It is not awful but it won't grow on me as I won't be watching it on a weekly basis. :D
Well I guess you could hide yourself in the water at least XD

Indeed, now that would be a sight to see (both Nobu Nobu getting punched and all the people fighting) :D

Yeah I think and hope that does not happen...

Choose someone you like, but change is needed and wanted :P

Were you intending to start right now or what...? :XD Dis anime season certainly isn't bad, now I wait for God Eater and Fate Kaleid~

Do you watch the OP each week normally?

Ah I see. Welł then, we'll leave the spoilers regarding Saber.
Don't worry, I'll be here the second I finish UBW
Yeah, no reason to hurry xD

And when it comes to opening,gintama is the best
If you say so~
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

:XD

then come to fun thread,why do you guys never come to FF ?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

oh I was there a lot in the past, even have the most wins in the "last person to post thread" :kappa kinda lost interest, though I do take a look from time to time
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

Well I guess you could hide yourself in the water at least XD

Indeed, now that would be a sight to see (both Nobu Nobu getting punched and all the people fighting) :D

Yeah I think and hope that does not happen...

Choose someone you like, but change is needed and wanted :P

Were you intending to start right now or what...? :XD Dis anime season certainly isn't bad, now I wait for God Eater and Fate Kaleid~

Do you watch the OP each week normally?
It was so relaxing... Kinda cold at first but meh. :wtf

I guess at least one of those two will happen. :D Gintama is just that cool.

Agreed. I don't want AssClass to turn into the usual shounen... Just let Kayano follow Nagisa everywhere he goes plz... :kappa

Come on give me a hint... I simply can't decide... :pout Change is wanted? By whom exactly? :XD

Starting what? :?bunny Just realized that I have 0 shows on sunday... So basically I could watch nothing for the whole week and split everything between Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I'll just do that. :nod Drop Counter: 4.
Kaleid... I want that beach episode so badly...

Yeah I watch OP and ED every week. I only skip them if they are really bad or in Narutos case because all the Naruto x Sasuke crap is annoying.
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

oh I was there a lot in the past, even have the most wins in the "last person to post thread" :kappa kinda lost interest, though I do take a look from time to time
lol come please,charlie is back btw and our main topic generally boobs,dicks,moobs and ass... :XD(I am serious btw)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

@niichan
Ok, I'm watching 23 now. I'm not even done yet but I can feel the fangasm coming lol. I'm just where Shirou first copies multiple blades. I always imagined him doing that and it looks so cool!!!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

lol come please,charlie is back btw and our main topic generally boobs,dicks,moobs and ass... :XD(I am serious btw)
Maybe someday goi, but good to see that Charlie is back :D

@niichan
Ok, I'm watching 23 now. I'm not even done yet but I can feel the fangasm coming lol. I'm just where Shirou first copies multiple blades. I always imagined him doing that and it looks so cool!!!
Real fangasm comes with episode 24 my friend!! :zomg but yeah, get ready and have fun :D 24 includes a lot of remade soundtracks from the VN too, so that made it even more awesome to everyone who read it XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition

I'm really enjoying Gil and Shirou. First Gil states that as a king, he can't take Shirou seriously so he sits down. When Shiro starts producing multiples, Gil waves him off though he stands up. I didn't expect to see him pull out Ea but as usual, it fodderized the massive grail arm. Gil is just an amazing character when it comes to battle. His constant mocking as well as his immense power are so badass.
Then Saber vs Assassin, assassin's concealed sword technique is something. Watching it in slow mo was pretty cool but Saber dodging and countering it was even more impressive. I always like the respect Saber and fellow noble fighters (like Zero's lancer) give to each other.
I kept rewatching these two parts lol :XD.
Ok, going to 24 now

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Lol I think I'm rewatching every scene like 3 times. Saber stepping in to save Shirou, Shirou initiating the reality marble, Gil getting losses and firing multiple weapons. I'm just gonna watch everything and come back when I'm done :XD
 
Top