Re: The Tales of a young Kapparoni: Darja Senpai Edition
I finished FSN, well Ep 24 anyway. I haven't watched the epilogue again.
Gawd that was a helluva fight

. The fight in the reality marble was just too damn epic. Shirou was freaking amazing. He managed to replicate the vast number of weapons that Gil summoned. I think he even broke some (though I'm not sure if that wasn't my eyes playing on me). He actually managed to get Gil to hold a sword and block by himself. I don't think anyone ever made Gil have to do that. He also managed to overwhelm them with the swords. It was also nice watching Gil acknowledge Shirou and eventually pull out Ea, when only moments prior, he was saying Shirou wasn't even worthy of gazing on it. Still he hesitated before he pulled out Ea and Shirou cut of his arm in that moment.
I freaking loved when Gil finally admitted it verbally. "I'll grant you this, at the moment you are powerful". That was so freaking crazy. Shirou even used Rhio Arias (that's the bow thing archer used right?). Damn, Shirou was wild in there, unrecognizable. The battle was just too good.
For the other parts, Saber's Excalibur was magnificent as always. I was surprised when Archer intervened to save Tohsaka and later on Shirou by killing Gil. Did he re-summon himself or he just never went in the first place? The Gil vs Shirou was really perfectly done. Plus the soundtrack too (even though I dunno them from the VN

). Still, Gil would have won if he had pulled out Ea from the beginning right? Maybe he would have even won if he hadn't hesitated right before Shirou cut his arm. I also noticed that Shirou used archer's trademark blade and bow for the final attacks. That was cool.
Also, something else Shirou said. He said that he could defeat Gil because Gil never decided to master a single weapon. He also said that he wouldn't have been able to beat a servant that had mastered even one weapon. Is that true? We did see Gil being the superior servant for the most part and he didn't need to use Ea either. The only time he had to, it was to dispel Rider's world (forgotten the name

). Shirou managed to match Gil's speed and numbers in weapon summoning. Surely he could beat others like Gil had? Gil's weapons were usually fast enough to reach just about any servant. Also could Archer (white haired Shirou) replicate what Shirou did? I know he can do the reality marble thing, but what of the speedy summonings and sheer numbers. Can he pull that off too?