FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

To simply put the German equivalent would be to say "Dudes got a shit load of awards".
:derp
I sure got a lot, I'm just that awesome :cheez

Kondo with that sexy scar. :kappa
Yeah that was one sexy scar... :XD Gintama just continues to be great, loved that farewell for Isaburou, that last mail :') (so much for no one dies :kappa). Even if he didn't achieve what he wanted to he opened the door for a new era.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Uh, you can go ahead and talk about Gintama recent chapters elsewhere. Thanks.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Lol I was thinking that should I write something about gintama but you make things clear for me :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I haven't read Gintama in something like 10 weeks, so I rather not get spoiled in my own thread, lol.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Same complaint as two months ago, just catch up :kappa

Will use spoiler tags I guess, gomenasai!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Just don't talk about it in my thread, how hard is it. You knew I hadn't read Gintama in a while. I don't want to catch up, I'm saving up chapters on purpose.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I haven't read Gintama in something like 10 weeks, so I rather not get spoiled in my own thread, lol.
I see, then I should spam niichan or sky's thread lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I am sorry Nuno-senpai. :pout
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

It's alright, just slightly annoyed I'm getting spoiled in my own thread :XD

We cool we cool.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

So good to hear that. :zomg
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Yeah we didn't even meet, I don't want to create bad impression lol :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Cry a lot.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Cry me a river :^)

Well sorry then, no clue you still didn't catch up. When will you start reading again? New arc is over now.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Cry me a river :^)

Well sorry then, no clue you still didn't catch up. When will you start reading again? New arc is over now.
... sigh

I don't know how you would think otherwise. Last time I was way behind and I haven't posted anythign to indicate the opposite. I'm pretty sure I'd make a post about it if I was caught up. Oh well let's just forget it.

Hmm maybe this week then. I can't tomorrow but maybe Tuesday. Depends if I get in the mood to "read". I haven't been in the mood to really read manga in a long time now. I find myself being intrigued by One Piece lately... I must admit, and I hate to admit it. But this kind of always happens at the end and start of arcs. I just hate OP for the MAJORITY of arcs as it's such a drag, but Oda is good at ending and starting arcs. I could kind of say the same about Fairy Tail... Mashima has always started dropping the ball in this arc and it's only a few chapters in. Good build up, but execution sucks. Anyway I digress.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

... sigh

I don't know how you would think otherwise. Last time I was way behind and I haven't posted anythign to indicate the opposite. I'm pretty sure I'd make a post about it if I was caught up. Oh well let's just forget it.

Hmm maybe this week then. I can't tomorrow but maybe Tuesday. Depends if I get in the mood to "read". I haven't been in the mood to really read manga in a long time now. I find myself being intrigued by One Piece lately... I must admit, and I hate to admit it. But this kind of always happens at the end and start of arcs. I just hate OP for the MAJORITY of arcs as it's such a drag, but Oda is good at ending and starting arcs. I could kind of say the same about Fairy Tail... Mashima has always started dropping the ball in this arc and it's only a few chapters in. Good build up, but execution sucks. Anyway I digress.
Are you really that bitter about it? I'm sorry :pout

Yeah can't deny that OP was really good the last few chaps, but like you said the end of arcs tend to be pretty good, it's the the middle that drags like forever :XD Though this prolly was the best arc since the timeskip.
And well, Mashima was his assisstant so it kinda makes sense that he makes the same mistakes haha, though it's honestly worse than OP xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

The best arc? There's only been two and the first was DREADFUL. Hard to fuck up that bad once again. It's a miracle OP kept increasing in popularity during that abysmal arc IMO.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

The best arc? There's only been two and the first was DREADFUL. Hard to fuck up that bad once again. It's a miracle OP kept increasing in popularity during that abysmal arc IMO.
Increasing? Are you only talking about MH or what, because sales certainly didn't rise but actually fell, if only slightly. The big game changer was the war arc, which I found incredibly overrated anyway, but since then it didn't get more popular or successful. It's already on an ridiculous high level anyway, only Shingeki can somewhat scratch the sales.
And sure, not that hard to be better, considering Fishmen Island was awful and the Desert Punk or what it was called was only "okay" too, but at least it became kinda good again.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

There's been three arcs since the skip, Fishmen Island, Punk Hazard, and now Dressrossa. Fishmen Island was a big letdown, but Punk Hazard was good IMO. I stopped reading OP some months ago though, might catch up since it was dragging so much.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I honestly wouldn't call Punk Hazard all that good, but I guess after FI everyone was relieved to see that Oda recovered at least, because that arc was the worst since the start of One Piece :XD
 
Top