Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)
You said what i wanted to hear. Good.
God Eater. So you also enjoy the boobies of this 15 year old?
You said what i wanted to hear. Good.

God Eater. So you also enjoy the boobies of this 15 year old?



Haha so harsh. Funnily enough Rin is the character I like the least so far, she's just generic tsundere material but I guess your childhood preferences kick in again here. Maybe I will change my opinion once I know more about her, who knows. Anego indeed is awesome from what I can tell so far. Considering that you called all the other females trash I will refrain from saying anything about that.... see what I did there? 8)Yeah, her and Rin. The others are garbage in comparison, especially the dumbasses.
---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------
Your set is unfair Sky.... What amazing series is that?

That's the first thing you will tell everybody who likes this girl, huh? x'D Are you trying to find fellow lolicons?You said what i wanted to hear. Good.
God Eater. So you also enjoy the boobies of this 15 year old?![]()
wtf is up with Okabe...meh, you're boring.
So for you too Nuno, considering you're a SG fan too XD Preview pic for Steins Gate Zero:
Also anime only has shit stream sites that I know of... Is there any GOOD sites that actually provide real 720p quality streams? I mean this is why I never ever stream anime because the quality is garbage unless you download the episodes.Downloading takes like two or three clicks, don't see why it's that much of a bother besides taking space on your PC maybe xD I mean I could see your argument if you were downloading a hundred movies or anime, but considering you only watch one at a time it doesn't take much time at all, outside of waiting a little bit until it's ready to watch.
I guess the days have come when people are too lazy to make a few clicks![]()
Well the main story, as far as I recall, is something you didn't see in the anime/VN. Basically it's about the Okabe who couldn't save Kurisu and eventually sends the mail from the future to past Okabe on how to save Kurisu, so that explains the emo look. It's still not really detailed which story or stories it will adapt, it could also be the story where he becomes a ROUNDER, so yeah xDWell would be an OK look, still prefer the geeky lab coat, if not for the emo look too.
Well just because he looks a bit emo there it doesn't mean he will be the whole time, there's hardly anything we can deduce from one picture. Kinda doubt Okabe turns whole emo, he's not really the type for that, but who knows. We will know in a few months I guess.Ah I see. The stereotypical emo huh. Will be an interesting drama. I guess it becomes more serious more quickly than in the first series.
Yeah, probably a bit emo for a few eps at most. Him being all broken just doesn't sit well with the character. Yeah his mental fortitude kind of got pushed to the limit in the original series, but he never broke completely.Well just because he looks a bit emo there it doesn't mean he will be the whole time, there's hardly anything we can deduce from one picture. Kinda doubt Okabe turns whole emo, he's not really the type for that, but who knows. We will know in a few months I guess.
So did you finally catch up with Gintama?
Something like that yeah, he never really broke in the VN either. After all that happened you wouldn't really expect anything that could push Okabe over the limit.Yeah, probably a bit emo for a few eps at most. Him being all broken just doesn't sit well with the character. Yeah his mental fortitude kind of got pushed to the limit in the original series, but he never broke completely.
No. I just watched the Gai v Madara eps since I heard the fight was hype and well animated. IDK definitely overhyped IMO. Gai is cool and all, and it was some good animation there, but it felt better in the manga IMO. It's just a fight that goes by a bit too fast in motion. I guess you haven't watched it though, not like it matters.


The thing is taijutsu battles are hard to deliver in the anime, since they are over very quickly unless you stretch them out. In the manga I had more time to "take it in" and enjoy every blow, the barrages of the 8th Gate felt really impactful and exciting with every blow. In the anime it was over in a minute. People also hyped up the inner dialogue with Hagoromo, but IMO that one wasn't anything out of the ordinary at all. The episode being one of the best in the series? Give me a break... But damn did the episode remind me of what an epic villain Madara was. How he gets a hard on by fighting Gai is epic. Why the fuck did Kishi drop him as the final villain...lol ofc I watched it, but the manga felt more compact, I felt like they kinda stretched it too much in the anime. And yeah, it just goes over a bit too fast to be called much of a fight. Pretty overhyped, even though the "fight" was great in the manga. Now go and read Gintama please, so that we can talk about it. A lot happened dude xD
Nah I didn't mean the fight itself, but the parts in-between were stretched out. Whole episode about fillerish and rather boring Gai past etc etc, so it went over three full episodes or something. It seems like they want to run this as long as possible, but I hope they stop using filler content again and again, like next episodeThe thing is taijutsu battles are hard to deliver in the anime, since they are over very quickly unless you stretch them out. In the manga I had more time to "take it in" and enjoy every blow, the barrages of the 8th Gate felt really impactful and exciting with every blow. In the anime it was over in a minute. People also hyped up the inner dialogue with Hagoromo, but IMO that one wasn't anything out of the ordinary at all. The episode being one of the best in the series? Give me a break... But damn did the episode remind me of what an epic villain Madara was. How he gets a hard on by fighting Gai is epic. Why the fuck did Kishi drop him as the final villain...
Just give it some good animation and stick to the manga material only, instead of giving us another random episode about Konohamaru... That the fight feels more fast compared to the manga can't be helped, but I feel like they could've handled everything else better. Far from an amazing episode, but considering the manga content was more on the good side (compared to the rather awful Ninja War) it was a somewhat nice one.